Introductions - New users please post intros here

used to be like this: (alot of rust, still need alot of work)

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/shang226/116_1668-s.jpg

Hey, I’m Jo
I’m 17, I live right near yonge and finch
I will own a 240sx soon, but currently a stock 1996 Z24

Hey My names Malo
I’m 23 I live in the hamilton stony creek border
I don’t own a 240 but I own a NX and wish to buy and eventually put a sr20det in it and get rid of this sr20de I need more

Hey Malo, there are quite a few 240sx guys around your area. I probably live around the corner from you. (off Hwy 20)

Anyways, welcome to the board.

Hi Guys

My name is Andrew, Im 18, live in Brampton

I had an account before the big switch called “GazXL”.

So now I have a new account!

Yay! I can continue the inSONity :albino: lame i know

I live 5 mins from you… see ya around

my names mike. i made an account before, but i got deactivated so i made a new one. im from mississauga. i just bought a 1990 240sx.

Hey guys my name is Jim I just moved back to St. Catherines from Atlanta and I have a 1993 Coupe with an RB26DETT in it!

Thats all.

Jim.

Jim…

PICS PLEASE!!

alot of the sonlings around that area, meets to.

name: dee
whip: 89 240sx fastback

Dont know where to start with it… Fell in love with it at first sight.
Took a look at it, to me it isnt to bad for an 89’. question is, what to do, what to do…

Hi Dee,
Welcome to the board. Assuming your car is stock, the next steps are easy :slight_smile:

• Shocks/Spring (Decent Coilovers Preferred)
  • Bushings if any of them are torn
  • Rip out as much of the interior as you can handle
  • 2.5" - 3.0" catback
  • R-Compounds
  • Cage

Done.

:slight_smile:

^^^Good call Jammin

… If only I could start over from scratch, that’s all I’d do and I’d be more than happy with it. Instead I spent what it would cost to build the perfect street/track car many times over and I have a pile of parts sitting 600 miles away that I haven’t seen in 10 months… (long story dont ask if you dont know haha)

lol, dont wanna track it. jus nice n simple. for the st. yet track-able…:slight_smile:

who lives aroudn jane and st.clair and dudnas and parliment lol.

Aww the memories! And funny enough nothing has changed sorta. Cept my age and I know I don’t drive a RS13. The rest of it is still relevant though.

Hello all I’ve been reading these forums for almost a year now jsut joined recently and just started posting.

born2beaskyline I live at st clair and keele, have a '92 hatch and lots in mind.

Hey guys names Ryan i now own a 91’ Coupe, gold/biege/tan i dont know the exact colour lol but its auto for now til some money flows my way :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

I’ve been a member for a while but haven’t posted a formal intro, so here it is:

Name: Trevor
Vehicle: 91 S13

Paint & Body work Apr 12

Pics:

Mind the steelies… another set of wheels coming soon.