Is Pittsburgh for Clinton? homeless guy thinks otherwise......

the choice is always between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

x44324665466544

Were all fucked if she gets it

Just like the last two elections.

/flamesuit

all honesty surprise no one has said this but. if Obama gets into office he is going to get sniped. simple as that. and hilary, well thats just her. ill take it for the team and shoot the dyke.

If anyone is crazy enough to want to kill a president of the United States, he can do it. All he must be prepared to do is give his life for the president’s.
John F. Kennedy

I think we should all hold him to this.

Wasn’t there a quote somewhere that some head of a regional KKK or skinhead or something said that if Obama wins he guarantees that he will not make it 60 days in office?

Also, for whoever doesn’t think McCain is conservative, think again. Most moderate conservatives hate him. The only reason he is getting the Red Ticket is because Huckabee is a bible thumper that scares people and America isn’t ready for honest change and leadership from Ron Paul.

I’ve been a big fan of McCain’s for quite some time. No, I don’t agree with all of his politics, but most are pretty close. I have to admire him for his willingness to step away from the herd and stick to his convictions; something I’ve seen him do over and over again over the years. I feel that he’s a principled leader who will bring dignity back to the presidency.

i could care less who wins as long as gas goes down

I really have trouble backing up McCain on the issues.

Things I don’t like:
Voted YES on banning drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. (Mar 2005)
Make EPA into a Cabinet department. (May 2002)
Voted YES on implementing CAFTA for Central America free-trade. (Jul 2005)
No term limits; they throw away the good with the bad. (Jan 2000)
Supports term limits on Congress. (Jul 1998)
-(now those 2 are funny: don’t limit senators, but limit congressmen, principles and convictions you say?)
Voted YES on allowing some lobbyist gifts to Congress. (Mar 2006)
Voted NO on banning more types of Congressional gifts. (Jul 1995)
Supports ban on certain assault weapons. (Aug 1999)
Ok to hold even US citizens as enemy combatants. (Dec 2007)
I support the Bush doctrine of pre-emptive war. (Jan 2006)
Voted YES on reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act. (Mar 2006)
Voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act’s wiretap provision. (Dec 2005)
Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)
Voted YES on increasing minimum wage to $7.25. (Feb 2007)

Here’s where I like his stance:
Ban gun registration & trigger lock law in Washington DC. (Mar 2007)
Politicians keep unneeded bases open for political purposes. (Dec 1999)
Veto any tax increase; worst thing now is to raise taxes. (Feb 2008)
Voted YES on permanently repealing the death tax. (Jun 2006)
Ban Internet taxes & new cell phone taxes. (Feb 2008)

beat90tsi I wrote a big response discussing the various issues in your post on an issue-per-issue basis, only to have it deleted when I tried to submit it because my login credentials had somehow expired. Arghhhhhh

Maybe I’ll feel motivated again later. Fucking POS internets…

when are people gonna realize… gas inst goin down because it never went up before… its never followed the trend of other goods and services. its actually where it should be right now… the problem was it went up so fast that no one adjusted their budgets for it. if you drive to work gas is ur priority… you have to cut out the stuff like new electronics that arent a nessesity… or charge that stuff to ur credit and go in debt. employers are gettin away with murder because they aren;t adjusting their wages to compensate for the rise in gas… it mostly affects the people lingering around minimum wage… the minimun wage is obsolete again because of gas. and because employeers snake people on hours so they can;t get benifits its hard to make ends meat busting ur balls. this $600 from the Feds, i’m using it strictly for gas to offset the price… i already adjusted my spending for gas, this just eases it a lil more.

while gas is where it should be thou, doesnt mean it has to be there, just like everything else doesnt have to be where it is. everything is overpriced. from cars to tennis shoes. two big reasons gas doesnt have to be as much is because of the tax and because of that reformulated bull shit that costs more in the summer

I can see what your saying and why you would think so. But these companies made nice profits when gas was cheaper…so in turn is can be justified not to raise prices. Now companies are setting records every quater with profits…so this should tell you that it is a bit overpriced. But I agree there is no way it is going down…if i owned a company where i broke records for profits and knoew people couldnt do shit about it then why lower prices? All we can do is get assfucked and hope these waste of lives burn in hell.

agreed

thought it just didnt say it lol

Make them all fucking compete in American Gladiator and whoever wins… wins :smiley: