Obama voters

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU”]YouTube - Harlem voters[/ame] this is the type of intelligence you need to have to vote for Barry.

Convicted felons can’t vote anyways. And blacks don’t vote.

Win/win.

:kekegay:

Weak argument. Klansmen will be voting for McCain, but I’d never lump them in with normal McCain supporters.

Not that it matters. We’ve won. See you in 2012.

:rofl: nice!

LOL, wow… wow!

he should say “do you support obama because hes black and that your people”

I guarantee that the % of minorities portrayed in this clip who are voting strictly on race/popularity of obama doesn’t outway the the % of people voting for mccain because obama IS black (not white).

I wish obama was asian-american…then this black talk would stop.

I vote for the guy who has the best chance of beating the guy i don’t want.
i don’t like him better then clinton …yet…but i do like him better then our last two… kerry & gore.

hahahahha thats good

i love how obama says he’s black. he’s just as much white and was raised by whites. he’s full of shit. he brings it upon himself. he has very little in common with the blacks that support him. they are stupid enough to think they are gonna get something if a “brotha” is in. well its democratic whites that would be the reason he gets in and he can’t afford to piss them off for 2012.

ditto :mrT:

your crazy if you actually believe this…

Maverrrrick!

I know when I want a good source for political information, the first place I head is to the Howard Stern Show.

:rofl: …or pittspeed for that matter…

Do what i do,call Mike Knapp

I guarantee that the % of minorities portrayed in this clip who are voting strictly on race/popularity of obama doesn’t out way the the % of people voting for mccain because obama IS black (not white).

like i said… I guarantee it.

& if you think otherwise your kidding yourself.
bradley effect

I am going to say it is the otehr way around % wise. Now total #'s wise I think you are right. I know a ton of white people who are voting Obama and out of all the black people I talked to not one was McCain.

I will say that clip means nothing though…I mean it can be edited…I am sure the left out the people who knew what was going on…and I am sure it can be shown the other way around too.

like i said to the other guy…if you think what i’m saying is wrong…your kidding your self. the people you know are not the demographic…your in a fairly liberal part of America. plus i assume your on the younger side. so location, age, etc have to play in the people you know. plus when looking @ polls keep in mind that what someone tells you is not always what they do… ex… some lady from oklahoma says she is voting for obama, but when she gets in the booth she thinks… wait i can’t take a chance that he is a terrorist…i’m voting for McCain. just read through the political posts on here…there are @ least 1 or 2 fools that still think he is an “arab” &/or not an “american”

Sounds liek you are the one kidding yourself…but hey what does either of us really know. Just b/c we talk to people in western PA…who know what the rest of the country is doing. I wonder if there is stats of % (of the people who actually voted) of a race who vote for someone? It would be interesting to see if how the #'s work out.

well for instance…there was a static in the primary… less then 50% of registered voters actually voted… so if the black population is 14% take away @ least half or more of that for people who can’t vote(incarcerated, probation, etc…) &/or are not registered…so your down to 6%…no take 50% of that so your down to like 2% of the US population thats black and even going to vote…

plus there are black americans voting for McCain, there is another small percentage to delete.