I wonder how many black people who DO vote WONT vote for Obama

But really. If i was a black guy, and I was given the choice of voting for a black guy who seemed 90% legit, and a white dude who was 100% legit, I’d still probably vote for the black guy…

Fuck, I might even do that as a white guy, just because it has never happened.

o better yet dont vote for either because ur not black or an old white millionaire!

who votes or has even registered…

jus sayin

funny clip on Howard Stern today, Sal went into Harlem asking black people who they were voting for. When they said Obama, he would ask if it was because he was pro-life or wanted to keep our troops in Iraq and everyone said that they supported both reasons. lol

it bothers me that mccain cant use a computer…

damn, I was waiting for his reply :frowning:

Black people Vote ?

I agree

now that’s a classic… nice.

yeah, you are right. Instead of focusing on foreign policy and economic issues, mccain should spend a a few hours of his day checking his gmail account and dicking around his computer.

Although, I do wonder if he needs to write coherent papers and stuff, how he composes them.

yeah, you are right. Instead of focusing on foreign policy and economic issues, mccain should spend a a few hours of his day checking his gmail account and dicking around his computer.

Although, I do wonder if he needs to write coherent papers and stuff, how he composes them.

It makes me sad to think no mater who I vote for, NY is always going to be democratic.

There is a 98% chance NY will vote dem.

^I sure as god hope so…

McCain has potential, but I dont believe the guy, and I certainly dont believe his running mate

So when the laws that pertain to computers (Which is going to be EXTREMELY important in the next term, IE Net neutrality) come across his desk what does he think about… Oh well what do i care about this internet business. And now all the tubes are tapped cause mccain doesn’t have a clue whats going on with computer…

IMO bullshit. Right now there should be classes starting in 7th grade teaching kids about computers (and teachers too). My job should not exist. In the coming future computers will be more powerful than the human brain, if we don’t educate our kids/teachers about them whats hte point of human progression, I’d hate to stagnate for 5 years while russian beats the US to the punch.

Oh and I dont see obama as "black or nigger american (not used in a racist sense… used in the chris rock “i love black people, but hate niggers” sense) but more as a “Hi I’m from nigeria, i slaved my whole life to get to the us and i appreciate everything i have” kind of black person.

International black > American black

Are you Rich? Just asking.

No.

But your a Republican?

what exactly makes mccain 100% legit is my big question here

↑ Sarah palin… Well we will see tomorrow… Caint fucking wait to see her ass get eatin up.