Political Debate

I anyone going to watch the “debate” tonight?

SInce they know what the questions are and aren’t allowed to stray too far, is it a debate or a speech on their party’s views?

most likely will catch a glance of it

i’ll just asume that bush will make a speech blunder and people will get all over him saying he is stupid and i won’t care cause he’s gonna win anyway. W04 nugga

i am watching… kerry better step it up to sway my opinion on him!!!

Kerry’s sentances make sense…Bush can’t even complete a sentance, he says the weirdest shit to save his ass. Bush better be sharp tonight or he’ll be humiliated.

I have to be in school tonight for my computer 101 class, so I will miss it.

I bet GW gets his butt kicked in by the much more intelligent Kerry, but the media will come out and say how much better Bush is.

like i said bush is gonna win either way. there are alot of people in the midwest that don’t get polled and they are mostly bush people or atleast they don’t want to see that forigner Heinz in the white house. Bush by 12%

I don’t know - the unions are for kerry and religious freaks are for bush, it’s gonna be a close vote this year.

how is kerry a foreigner? at least I think that’s what you wanted to type

its blows my mind how bush pushes an economic stratagy/agenda that doesn’t benefit middle or lower class people but a lot of them eat it up?

Stupidity make me sick

To me it seems like you should vote for the person who is going to make your life better…

and on the debate issue…bush is a horrible pubic speaker…just hurts to watch him

kerry isn’t a foreigner but his wife is. it was different with jackie kennedy, mrs. heinz-kerry can’t keep her big mouth shut. she needs to STFU and let her husband do his job. You not electing her you are electing him. laura bush is a respectible human and she knows its not her place to open her mouth. teresa on the other hand is a huge hypocrite and i would cheer if kerry made one of those train stop campaigns and she somehow got ran over. She is gonna be the reason he loses.

A lot of people admire her openess. it’s difficult to have someone like that around, some people love it and some people hate it.

or it could be that she is imbarrased??

you know when your out with a friend that is a retard & imbarassing everyone…you just sit there shaking your head thinking this guy is an idiot…or you try to act like he’s not with you…

maybe one day she is just gonna crack…and be like…“would you just shut the fuck up…you idiot”

the debates this year are so fucking gay. absolutely fucking retarded. So many restrictions. God i hate the way our country is going. We cant even have a free and open presidential debate anymore. :down:

However, Kerry is gonna kick his fucking ass. Kerry’s entire life has built up to these debates. He was a champoin debator on the Yale debate team, he’s spent many many years in the Senate debating. Dubya hasnt had to debate anyone, he’s only held executive positions (governor, president). And Gore wasnt exactly a challenge back in 00. But with the fact that the faggots that are running the debates wont actually let the caindates debate, who reallly knows how its gonna come out. This country is going to shit.

like i said its not her running, i don’t care what she thinks. I’m actually worried if he would win, look what he has to deal with at home.

:ugh:

true

I also heard that even though kerry is a better debator, bush dances around the questions and appeals to the average american better.

let me know how it turns out, I have to learn how to put a hard drive in a computer tonight at class :rolleyes:

Bush is a braindead moron. The average american is a brain dead moron. See the connection?

I know she isn’t running, but the fact is, she is a big part of his life as are the other first ladies, and all of them appealed to a certain group. I bet in the past elections, the deciding factor for some people was who the wife was over the actual person running.

some people have odd ways of deciding who to vote for.

yep, and I agree

Its really sad. This country is going to shit. The political debates are for the people. Who the fuck thinks they have the right to put restrictions on that? Arent there more important things than battling over what temperature its gonna be in the room? Fuck Bush, Fuck Kerry, fuck the 2 party system, fuck these assholes that have homoginized every part ot the political process. The canidates probably done even fucking know what they stand for anymore. IN fact, they dont really stand for anything. They are puppets of the rich and powerful, and of their political parties. The ONLY mainstream canidate that is worth two shits is John McCain. YOu can ask him a question, and he will respond honestly, in his own words, without having to have the question in advance, so he can have 18 political consultants discuss it and have people poll to see what the most popluar answer is. And he will go against his party and the mainstream if thats the way he feels about it. I swear to god I damn near cried when Bush beat him out in the primaries back in 00. We were so close to having a REAL politician in the white house, and instead this stupid fucking country picked fuckwad Bush. Oh well. Maybe someday, once this country has been stripped of all its liberties and rights, people will think back and realize how bad they fucked up, and willl do something about it. :hs: