Cheney kicks ass!....did you watch the debate?

Please discuss…
…I’m interested in what you liberals think…well not really, because Bush is going to win anyway. Cheney creamed Kerry/Edwards record.

Cheney is the man
“Go fuck yourself!”

:slight_smile:

Bush will lose, unless you are a millionaire you are misguided for liking bush.

Anyways how can you even think cheney won. This was the most awful one sided debate I have ever seen. Edwards crushed cheney. I felt bad for cheney half of the time. There were more than one instance that cheney gave up his speaking time cause he didn’t know what to say.

Bush uses his stupidity and ignorance to his advantage in debates and I would say the presidential debate last week was pretty even but Edwards wiped the floor with Cheney.

4 more years

i thought it was honestly a dead tie, their were a couple times where i thought cheney had the upper hand in the debate. Overall i feel that cheney came more prepared to the debate and threw out some tough facts but edwards did bring up some good points and i feel he had the upper hand on some domestic issues. I don’t think anyone got their ass kicked in this debate. I think this was good for the republicans cause it def. slowed up the democratic momentum. But i do feel that edwards final closing was a lot better than cheney’s

so did you watch the same live debate as us or did you watch some pretaped one on the Kerry edwards site?

I also agree that is was pretty much a tie. Both canidates had their moments.

I was getting sick of the canned phrase from edwards “we have a plan”. In the first half he started almost every 2 min discussion with that phrase.

Well, thats your opinion…Cheney gave up his 30 second extension once, because there was nothing to say…its like arguing with a rock. And one sided?.. were we watching the same debate? I am not misguided for liking Bush, and neither am i a millionare. As a matter of fact, I’m broke as hell at the moment. But its my own fault, not the Presidents. See, the difference between republicans and democrats is that Republicans own up to themselves. Democrats always put the blame on everyone else.
Bush wants tax breaks for everyone. Kerry wants them only for the middle and lower class. How is that fair for people who bust their ass to get where they are at. I know someone who went to college, got a job making 100,000 a year got engaged, got an apartment with his fiance…and guess what? They live off of her income only. she makes 35,000 a year. They even drive a BMW. But its all paid by her, so that they can save the 100,000 a year, so they can retire early and buy a home. Why should we penalize someone who is smart like that?..these people dont even have cell phones or cable. They know how to be smart with their money!

Perfect example of how this works sense some people are so blinded by the un-truth:

I used to work for the Limited corporation which is the largest multi-unit retailer in the country. Say for instance Kerry comes into office, and rolls back the income tax benefit. So since the owner of the Limited Corporation is loosing money, he does things like cuts benefits, payroll, and hours in the stores…and eventually the jobs. This is real people! why is it so hard to understand?

i tell you though, cheney would be the worst college professor…god damn that class would be boring

hahahah! Edwards is even a bigger bull-shitter than Kerry…its so nice that Edwards painted such a poetic picture, but in reality his divine plan for this country will never happen

lol, its politcs, both sides are bullshitters

fuck them all ,they all are crooks. one tells you they are goign to fuck you[democrats] and the other fucks you without you knowing it to the term being over[republicians]

I missed it, and the other depate. i need to write this shit down or something i keep forgetting to watch.

cheney and edwards were both better prepared AND less interesting than bush + kerry…

i was at work, so i had to listen to the debate on the radio… i can’t have an opinion on the debate because that dipshit Michaael Savage kept talking while the VP candidates were debating.

Michael Savage is a fucking douche.

I missed the live broadcast but watching highlights on msnbc. We shall see…

I like michael savage, my GFs father listens to him all the time, and when i was on vacation with them he had it on in the car, hes an interesting guy, smart well spoken and doesnt take peoples shit. But i dont agree with everything out of his mouth.

I was waiting for nader to appear from the rafters and crash the party :kekegay:

[QUOTE=snowhitejolf95][/QUOTE]

Cheney ripped Edwards in half.

are you fucking serious???

this is why i hate politics… just because a person is one party biased, their judgement is skewed to the point of no return.

if you honestly justify that edwards ‘won’ then you were listening to what you wanted to hear and avoid the rest.

cheney out did edwards just as kerry out did bush… however, cheney actually knew the low down on all the shit that went on during the war and coming up to the war… all edwards talked about was bullshit haliburtan (sp?) and bad economy.

he’s a fucking newsflash:

our economy went to shit because of 9/11… remember the stock market crashing and nation-wise pandamonium… WTF!!! it wasn’t because bush / cheney made bad decisions…