Friday Night Presidential Canidate Debate

Real people, real questions, real answers…maybe

discuss

this thread is REAL stoooopid

it’s all fixed and once again we will see Bush act like a retard and Kerry kick his ass again.

i’d rather kerry debate cheney, at least it would be a little more fair

:weak:

bush is the man

kerry will run circles around bush.

tonight’s debate, if i’m not mistaken, is in a town hall format… i believe that means they field questions from the crowd (i could be totally wrong though…)

if they are taking questions from the audience, everyone knows kerry’s better at “thinking on his feet”… he can formulate responses much faster than bush can, and he doesn’t stammer.

whether any of these debates mean much is, for lack of a better term, debatable. just about everyone knows who they will be voting for.

random firings

healthcare costs are not bushs fault. they sucked under clinton, i paid for them, and they still suck. blaming bush for healthcare is like crediting clinton with the tech boom. our govermental system is designed so that president are not responsible for economic aberations. sadly, i blame capitalism. our poor and elderly get incredible healthcare, prob is, the costs have skyrocketed to the point where the gap is too much for any family to cover. fuck nafta while i’m at it. we’ll let in a mexican to work for a buck a day but not cheap canadian rxs. if i was a the pres of a huge healthcare company i’d do the same thing. it mite fuck ppl off but it’d create generational wealth for my kids and no one looks out for you like you do.

fuck kerry’s “plan”. what is your plan mr senator… um… i dont know cause i don’t have one. please don’t say bring in the UN the un is dead. its nothing more than a mouthpiece for europe. kofi annans son was involved in the oil for food scam and no one cared. france, the worlds biggest pussy, is on the security council while india and japan still are not. both india and japan are far greater military powers than the french. libya(?) held teh last humanitarian aid council, great, a terrorist dictatorship style gov is going to tell us how to make teh world a better place. why not have palestine tell us about child safety on schoolbuses while we’re being hipocrites.

iraq sucks… we were lied to. i don’t think bush lied though, i think he is too dumb to lie. i think he is a puppet to his handlers and either they lied or they are too stupid to know better. i saw the colin powel pre-iraq press conferences… i saw missles in school adn hospitals all being guarded 24-7. ok lets go get them 9-11 related or not, someones gonna die over this shit. ok, we’re here… um… no weapons… ooops. bring up the heads of the fbi-cia-and military intelligence community on treason charges. fuckers. doesn’t surprise me, i’ve met fbi agents… lets put it this way. the smartest kids don’t want the take the pay cut or BS to be goverment employees so the second or third tier guys applied at teh FBI booth at job fairs.

we’re in this alone. the world hates us and i hate them. they say that man, civilization, started where northern africa or the middle east are now. hard to say for sure since every decade they dig up another caveman and develop a new theory. but one thing is for sure, mankind didn’t start in the us, yet we’re the best thing going for a century. so if life started over there then why are nearly all your countires at a third world status… i mean you had a pretty good headstart. why…evolution and nuts. democracy while flawed is clearly the winner. we made it, we’ve weathered its storms, and its gonna bet teh winner when the dust clears. and it helps to have a few leaders along the way that were low swinging mother fuckers when it got tough. i miss those guys, wonder if they make them that way anymore.

fuck europe and the un. we’re concered about the opinions of a continent that let germany nearly take it over b4 they fought back. and then germany did it again… fucking pussies. let canada try that shit. europe is nothing more than a vagina that quiefs rhetoric but never gets the job done. and that goes for the un, which is europes last bastion of power. let the un help us… shit, the un has been in africa and western europe for decades and it still can’t sort shit out. i mean, they can’t control countries the size of PA yet we’re gonna act like they know what the fuck they are talking about. if the world was a party the un would be the loud bitch that thinks shes hot but everyone else knows shes fat and her pussy prob smells like shit.

i’m voting nader. its a grass roots movement. i’ve been betrayed by both parties. maybe he’ll get like 5% this year, and someone else will get 10% in four years and evetually we’ll be greater than a two party system. rome wasn’t build in a day boys you gotta start somewhere. i just hope that these two idiots don’t fuck us up worse than we already are. we need a real man, someone dig up Truman or Roosevelt or John Wayne :squint:

healthcare is bush’s fault, it rose a lot during his term
Iraq is bush’s fault because he told us they had WMD and now they don’t
you can hate the rest of the world all you want, but the fact is we need then and they need us.
I agree with the last paragraph

im not reading any of that.

2 debates down, and Bush’s lead in the polls has been completly eliminated. Some even have Kerry up 3-4 points now. 2 more and his hopes at re-election will be pretty much dead. Exactly how I said it was gonna be for the last 3 months. Kerry will win. Accept it.

you should read his post, it’s not that bad. :slight_smile:

I skimmed, then got to the part about diggin up John Wayne. I dont care much for the YEE HAW, LETS KILL ALL DEM SAND NIGGERS! approach to foreign policy.

X2

i have to disagree

medicare/preicription drug scandal was this administrations fault!

http://www.ourfuture.org/issues_and_campaigns/medicare/headlines/ssip_20040402.cfm

for those that don’t want to read the entire artical…here are a few highlights

allegations that then-Medicare Administrator Thomas A. Scully threatened to fire his top actuary if he gave lawmakers his analyses showing the costs would be much higher than administration officials were saying publicly.

In November, a narrowly divided Congress passed the Medicare bill, which created a new prescription drug benefit and gave private insurers and drug companies billions of dollars to lure seniors and the disabled into managed care plans.

Several conservative Republicans, who were concerned about the bill’s projected $400-billion cost, voted for the legislation only after high-pressure lobbying by Bush and Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy G. Thompson.

“The main issue is who knew about the actuarial figure, and why wasn’t it disclosed in a timely fashion?” said Rep. Sander M. Levin (D-Mich.). “There was a cover-up of this information and we want to know how high the cover-up went.”

what makes me sick is that i saw an interview on meet the press or some other political show & there was a repub congressman on there…and they said to him about this…if Clinton had done this you guys would have tried to impeach him…and the guy responded…“yeah we would have”

Thats B.S.

:hsugh:

yeah its hard to keep an intelectual coversation/arguement going on here for long before retard comments.

but some people don’t take that stuff seriously…they will grow up someday.

werd

it took me until 26 years old to give a fuck about politics. this is the first election I care about. they will grow up one day :slight_smile:

:bowdown: Oh we pethetic posters of pittspeed can only dream to be as mighty as thou when we grow up.

Get the fuck over yourselves. :jerkit:

thanks your just making our point more clear