Cheney kicks ass!....did you watch the debate?

I don’t think so. Although Cheney did present himself very well while Edwards composure was not as good, some of the points Edwards hit on, Cheney did not have an answer to unless it was a question of numbers, Cheney would pull numbers out of his ass to correct Edwards.

I give Cheney credit for being so prepared and detailed when it came to the numbers game, but if somebody asked me details about my day job I should be able to give them an accurate answer as well…

Cheney in action puts Bush to shame.

Oh by the way, Edwards 63 - Cheney 37:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/?GT1=5472
:kekegay:

newsflash: Cheney should know whats going on, its his job

It’s the same thing as the debate last week. if you like Bush, then Cheney won, if you like Kerry, then Edwards won. I think Cheny had the upper hand as far as a serious debate, but I think Edwards came across better to the average viewer.

quick question - Why isn’t Cheney the president? I don’t agree with the Republican views, but at least Cheney can form a sentence and speak above a 3rd grade mentality.

Thats only because MSNBC is one of the Liberal forms of media. Only Liberals go on the site and vote, so obviously its biased

and he knew exactly what was going on… and went into detail about all of it… whatever he was asked or whatever was brought up he knew… so we all know he’s able for his job…

unlike kerry / edwards… i didn’t hear any concrete facts about the past events leading to the war from either.

Well the debate was a cut throat one… but just like in the past these debates didn’t do shit for the outlook of voting… so who cares. I see Kerry winning it but a by a very close margin…

Cheney is a FUCKING NUT

some people think he is…and that bush is just a puppet.

i don’t like bush cause i think he’s a idiot
but i think cheney is a money hungy wesel…and i can’t stand him.

but i’m done in the thread, cause its a waste of time…
republicans(bush fans) are like diehard EA sports game fans…you can’t tell them any different, and they think their stuff is the best and nothing compares.

but you don’t think kerry or edwards are money hungry???

they are all money hungry, lying, 2 faced bitches, but we have to make one of them the president for the next 4 years. :weak:

yeah let me continue to talk to the brick wall…
2k has always been better the Live hands down…oh wrong subject…

to me…cheney is just dirty…fuck him & haliburton

and like i said…it seems like he could care less about our country…just worried about himself & friends.

how am i a fucking brick wall when you won’t even back up your accusations… i asked you if you think kerry and edwards are money hungry… there are always two sides to a brick wall dumbass… stop being hypocritical and realize this.

ontop of that, i’m registered non affliated… AND i went into all this with an open mind… i just dont like kerry’s non-concrete plans… the fact that the man claims he’s going to ‘fix everything’ but doesn’t explain how or when??? Edwards talked about their ‘plan’ but then again, never explained their approach and what EXACTLY they planned on doing … “stopping terrorism” and “bring troops home” isn’t exactly detailed in itself…

anyway, i could care less… i still don’t know who i’m voting for… just don’t make it sound like i’m a staunch bush supporter… i think he’s stupid just like anyone else… he’s horrible at the mic and he couldn’t spit out all details like cheney… but he’s to the point and resolved… unlike kerry / edwards taht sway their ‘statements’ to whichever venue is asking… it seems like they always say the right thing to the right people and something 100% contradicting it to another group…

i’m saying that yes…everybody is after the $, but cheney is a sneaky wesel & you can’t deny all the haliburtion stuff, cel phone deal, is not wrong &/or fishy

I am glad you see both sides and i respect your opinion on kerry&edwards not having a concrete plan and/or changing views…
and i also respect peoples opinion on bush if he is really making their life better (rich, own a large corp. etc…)
but i don’t respect the average joe that loves bush when bush isn’t doing a thing to help him out

And don’t think i’m a kerry fan…i don’t really like him either, but its the lesser of 2 evils and he is the only one that has a chance to beat bush & i think our country needs a change.

just something to throw out for people to think about…
i’ve heard many values of what was spent on the war etc…280Bil, 200Bil, 120Bil…also cheney claims were getting some of that back…i’ll believe it when i see it.
anyway…you know how many people there are in america…about 290mil
so with that kind of money you could give every family in america give or take 1 mil.
that a lot of money.

and how come we are the only civilzation in the history of man kind to have a tax cut during a time of war?

I

agreed cheney is sly and haliburton is shady… no doubt! but, as an example, when i go to sell something i put it on the market… if my friend wants it i cut him a sweet deal on it and don’t offer to the public… i see similar things with haliburton… it’s no doubt shady, but at least the job is getting done.

i agree our country needs a change and this is the ONLY reason why i would vote kerry.

the money tied up in the war is a lot… but then again we are suppose to revamp an entire county and government… we ahve to rebuilt all the garbage that was destroyed and help feed money into the country to start up their economy… but to hear edwards last night try to compare figures from the golf war to this war is just retarded… i mean really… ontop of it being 10 years ago and the beauty of inflation, this is an entirely different war.

tax cut, i dunno… i do think that businesses that make out easier will end up spending the extra revenue in the economy… it doesn’t directly effect me, but it directly effects almost all companies that i (my company) work for… and in turn, allows them to pay us the going rate or more for the work we do… so i see the point of giving big business a slight break. i’m not saying i wouldn’t want the same for the average family… or a small business owner… healthcare is shit these days… pricing have been rising over the past 2-4 years…

it’s impossible for someone to argue that all this shit isn’t revolving around 9/11… i don’t care if it was a democrat of repub… whomever was in office during 9/11 is going to get the flack that came along with the quick decisions made there-after.

I disagree - I’m far from a millionare. He did away with the marriage penalty tax. Jeff and I lost a good chunk of change when we got married.

I think that the debate was basically a tie. Cheney FAR outdid Bush, so that makes me wonder who actually runs the country? I think that Halliburton is going to end up costing Cheney big time. I understand the idea behind you give your friends a hookup and a good price, but thats not the way that a market based economy and a bidding process should go. That was just foolish of him to do that. If they know they are going to have the best price, then just bid the best price and you’ll end up making more money anyways! I think that Cheney did it underhanded b/c he was afraid that if he went into a closed bid process they would have lost the bid to another company.

I think Edwards really slammed Cheney on his voting record. Cheney started off getting in Edwards, but Edwards REALLY got him back by stating how he didnt vote to ban plastic based guns that can get thru metal detectors and how he didnt vote for the resolution to demand that Nelson Mandela be released from a S. African prison… I think that might hurt.

In all reality, a VP debate doesn’t mean dick. Nobody is really voting for these guys… The way I look at it is, a VP can NEVER make a positive impact on a campaign. If you, as a presidential canidate, pick someone who is going to be a good VP, then your campaign will stay right where it is and everything will be fine. but if you pick an absolute idiot as a VP, it will have a negative effect on teh campaign…

So, I think last nights debate, in the overall scheme of things, doesn’t really mean shit.

Well put Sonny.

the tax cut averaged to $300 per family, big woop

the “plan” has never been or ever be laid out

edwards is an idiot, he attacked cheney and argued cheney… um douchebag, you’re supposed to use the vp debate to attack the president and prop up your man. you should argue as if cheney is a spokesman for bush and not the vp. edwards looked too emotional and flustered (by excitement not nervousness). also, when cheney told edwards…i never met you till tonite= political bitchslap. i guess they did meet twice b4 but if edwards was so smart… why didn’t he call cheney out and retaliate. edwards is like a chic… he looked like a good candidate until he opened his mouth.

on the other hand, what cheney did to edwards, kerry could do to bush… kerry is much quicker on his toes than bush. if bush wants to win he’s gonna have to corner kerry into actually choicing an opinion on something and have him lay out his “plan”

taco take off those glasses that make you see the world that way

shalerpunk < Michael savage. Thats one debate i would love to see, i could see blood spilling from your ears and you fleaing in tears. Infidel!!!

how are the Bush fans holding up now that we find out there were no WMD or Saddam didn’t even want them after the inspectors left? Bush should be impeached for lying to the public and getting thousands of troops killed over nothing, I hope someone shoots that fucker in the head if he wins again. Fuck Bush and everything that low life stands for.

some think the war in iraq is cheney’s war not bush’s