Political Debate

nice rant, I agree 100%

darkstar for president :bigthumb:

Fuckin A. Darkstar 2020.

W00T!!

sorry, but the upper class run this country. Without them, we wouldn’t have companies to work for

Bush did well, and kerry did well also (i cant believe i gave kerry a compliment).

Bush will still win. Bush rocks.

Bush did ok. Kerry did much better. Bush looked like a douchebag, because he is a douchebag. Kerry will win. I will laugh at you.

bush

looks like he’s a nuthair away from having full blown down syndrome.

:stupid:
Exactly, who are we to have a say in the country. The upper class own us and we are their servants. We should just accept their will and rule over us and be thankful that they even let us have jobs so we can buy food.

I don’t know why those pesky democrats don’t realize this and keep wanting to help the common peasants of this country. The republicans understand that the purpose of the citizens of this country are to serve this upper class and be thankful that they let us have anything.

your sarcasm isnt appreciated. But unfortunately… theres bosses in every company. 90% of this country’s wealth is controlled by 5% of the population. They did something to get there. Whether it was legit or not, they are productive in society.

But tax breaks for the rich, why not? I know youre very intelligent when it comes to this, but let me explain something to you, that is not always appearant.

The rich are capable of spending more money than the average joe. More money in the rich’s pockets, means more spending. More spending means, more revenue gained in taxation. More gained in taxation, allows for a better budget.

Thats as simple as it gets. You put more money in a rich man’s pocket, he’ll be able to a.) reinvest into his current business, which will allow for more jobs

or b.) open up more businesses, and bring forth new products to society, and again allow more jobs. More revenue earned, more taxation. It’s a good cycle. It all ends up in the same place

edit: what i stated is not republican or democrat views… its just simple economics.

hands down kerry won this debate, i thought it was a absolute landslide vistory for him. If you feel that bush won then you are a idiot…he danced around questions, couldn’t finish his sentence, looked nervous the 2nd half of the debate…the list could go on

:headshot:

bush won

i personally think bush came out on top of kerry in that debate

i personally think i dident watch it but i’m still voating for bush

Kerry had a little better showing than Bush…

Bush started strong, but flubbed shit up the longer the debate went, and had a habit of repeating the same thing over and over instead of adding further details. He came off a little smug and (for lack of a better word) simple, which may play well for him in more rural states.

Kerry seemed to start a little timid, and while you could see him get more loose and comfortable, he still seemed very rigid and unapproachable. He showed some much-needed backbone, which will help him regain lost ground in the polls.

I made it through about a half hour, got tired of hearing about the same stuff, and read about my new camshaft installation during the rest of it.

From what I have seen (the last 1/2 hour), bush is a complete moron. every other word was uhh, huh, well. Kerry used the whole time talking about the question and bush tried to tie everything back to Saddam and killed a bunch of time with silence or rambling. Kerry is 10x more intelligent and seems to know more about the issues than Bush, whose only job is to know about the issues.

and what’s with that stupid smirk on Bush’s face the whole time? he is a fucking retard and I can’t wait till we get someone with an IQ higher than 50 in office again.

Bush got his ass kicked.
If you believe in Bush, just listen to his comebacks to Kerry’s criticism…he couldn’t defend himself from Kerry’s points, they were so right and true! Bush paused for like 10 seconds just to think of something to say…
And also observe Bush’s composure during the split screen shots, Bush was making faces and his body language was totally immature and disrespectful to the Senator while he was speaking.
Bush was chuckling when they were debating nuclear weapons policies.
Bush tried to discredit Kerry’s ideas of an international security and anti-terrorism force saying that the idea was a threat to our own national security… SO how is having Donald Rumsfeld telling the world media our every military move and intention??? BUSH IS REDICULOUS! WHAT AN IDIOT
Last night Kerry proved himself to be serious (showed his straight face the whole time) about the issues at hand, used detailed examples and points against Bush’s administration, and blocked Bush’s attempts to discredit him as one who is loose and changes positions on all issues.
Kerry said it best…he takes information thats made available, uses it to adjust his stand based on a changing situation (hello! Its called using your brain !) whearas Bush is a straight shooter who does it as planned.

Hands down Kerry owned Bush last night.
AND question for all you servicemen, It seams you are behind Bush no matter what, thats totally respectful and I myself have a similar respect for him because he is the President, BUT are you thinking about making the change to Kerry? still trying to figure it out why you guys are so die-hard, ignorant to all the facts and the whole that Bush dug for our great nation. Enlighten me please.

Kerry is just plain full of shit. He repeatedly talked about his “plan for Iraq”, yet has still failed to tell what his plan is a month before the election. Of course he sounded better…he can bullshit his way through anything. If you actually listened to what he had to say, then you would of realized he said “I can do better” about a million times, but we still dont know how. He made the statement that "Parents of troops are sending the state-of-the-art armor over to them because we cant afford it…and yet the asshole voted to cut military funding by 6 million dollars??? What a dumbass…and sadly half of you people still believe he’s suitable for presidency when the stupid ass cant make up his own mind about what he wants to do. Towards the beginning of the Debate, Kerry also said that we need to be stronger and more aggressive in Iraq…what about the statement he made that we need to fight “a more sensitive war on terror”?

Bush can him and haw all he wants, but at least he thinks about things before he says them. Kerry just rambles off anything that comes to his warped brain.