here till at least 5 :frowning:

It got quiet around here…

Make it exciting… :confused:

Want to pick on some noobs?

Point us in the right direction, but I don’t wanna get wrist slapped again

Right…me either.

Nikuk left early though!

He’s a fag anyways.

I heard he just searches on his name to see if anyone talked about him while he was gone…

so self concious

NikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikukNikuk

Your reputation on this post is Very Negative.
Comments on this Post

I am ever present Jay.

You have 1747 Reputation point(s).

:scared:

how about its friday, i got off work at 5:30 this morning and already worked 60 hours in the last 4 days and not going to work till monday crew

lol! who did it.

shutup jeff.

I’m trying to thing of something amusing to discuss…

omg boo that fggt gave me neg karma also

Well I left at 12:30 and just came back to the office

Off today in order to change the cracked left exhaust manifold on my F150. Was about the most unpleasant 4.5 hours i’ve spent in a long time. Anyone wanna change the right side for me??? thinkin i shoulda drop it at Dons grrrrr

im leaving in 5 minutes, and thats EARLY for me, o YAY im doin DT happy hour til 3am o GAWD

Night Jerks!

its Friday and I am leaving at my normal time. NOW. Have a good night day crew.

Behave yourselves night and weekend crew. :slight_smile:

lol

fggts