Will 3pm Just Fucking Get Here!!!

We get to leave at 3pm, I want to leave NOW!!!

1: Go to water cooler
2: Get some water
3: Water pussy, grow some balls, and just leave

lol werd

time to go get drunk

yeah, leaving a little early today would be nice. give me some time to unwind, gym it up, eat a decent meal and prepare for a night of sabres, canadians and beer.

mmmm beer

i hope those weren’t listed in order of needing preparation. we all know canadians should be #1 on that list.

hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. TONIGHT IS GONNA BE FUCKING ROUGH!!

hahahahahahahah

3pm ftw here also…

That’s great but managers have to leave LAST so I am stuck. That’s funny though, +1 for Carl.

Man my job used to be so cushy. I delivered a transmission to syracuse on my lunch break one time. And kept a sleeping bag under my desk.

work 3-8 > me

i dont usually go out on thanksgiving eve anyway…i just DON’T want to work today.

only 40 minutes left Matty. i need to sneak out early. i’m so bored here

sink with the ship

uggh, I wish I was out by 3 today

23 min left

I’m learning Allen Bradley ladder logic at my new job. I figure I might as well combine learning my new job with watching the clock so I wrote what basically amounts to counting every 60 seconds over and over for 10 minutes. I wish I had a relay output card and a bell or a light or something, then I could at least set up some a countdown to quitting time with an alarm.

W00t the code worked and stopped when I told it to. I wonder how complicated I can make the code and still only have a clock? Maybe I’ll do it with an OSR bit. haha one shot rising. I’ve got your one shot rising right here!

Uggh, losign my mind… So bored…

i got until 4… sadly i work tomorrow at 730am. and tonight is my brothers 21st… talk about the best night of the year. Rock ON

17 minuts…uggggg im stuck here with Matt, the man sex is sweet and all but i want to go home.

2hrs 16min for me

I am punching out at 4:30 and going straight to a friends house where 4 of us will meet up to car pool to the hockey game tonight.
:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

I can taste it already!!!