JDM Z32 price?

What’s the going rate for JDM Z32: landed, registered, e-tested and safetied in ontario? I have a chance to pick one up locally, I wanna know what’s the price I should pay.

where is this located? I think I know which one your talking about.
Steve

it’s in eastern ON :stuck_out_tongue: … it’s in Kingston. I think it’s underprice and can be flipped for little profit :). somebody’s GF didn’t like it. so it has to go. so, what’s the going rate? lots of you GTA ppl had bought JDM Z32.

Oh. Cause there is a white Fairlady for sale on dundas and glen erin, Flipping JDM cars already in canada is a task in itself and you iether break even if your lucky, iether these cars are in terrible condition and can be fixed for low cost and flipped for a small profit, but otherwise the only way you can turn a liveable profit is if you import it directly, But for a Z32 would round out to the same price as a skyline so if it was in good condition no rust under 70,000KM’s i would give 9,500 for a fairlady 2+2

Ah, ic. It’s rather an uphill battle, so I wanna know what’s the price if you kinda just bought it/order it say from oni-jdm or jdm car dealer. If it’s only around that much, after taxes and everything is not really worth it then to “flipped” it. I don’t wanna get stuck with car that I don’t need.

Thanks.

selling a jdm car is really hard as it’s a buyers market, not everyone wants a rhd car

unless this car is crazy cheap…and u buy it…then just sell it as is at a higher price…flipping a car…i dont think is a good idea…you are pretty much most likely going to be spending a lot more money then what youre going to be able to get for it

She has a point I am going to try my hand at it next year and see how it turns out. Next summer I will be travelling to japan with a friend and there we will combine funds and purchase two cars a 1993 Mazda RX7, and a 1993 Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec. and a container which we will import them ourselves. Im still on the e-mails with japanese dealers and such to find one who is willing to help us out and also speakes english. Then I will land them but the cars will be in good shape body but mechanically I will do everything in my power to make them perfect. Apprenticing to become a mechanic and having a fully stocked shop at your disposale 24 7 defineately helps the cause. Then if everything works out we might turn a profit. If that works ill do it again.
But buying landed RHD cars especially Fair lady’s one is met with the arguement of why dont I just buy a 300ZX its the same car just LHD
Steve

Have you ever tried selling a RHD car? Just a question the price might seem good but the buyers market is much much less than you think.

Good idea, i was thinking the same thing with and FD and R33. But i thought GTR vspecs didnt come out till like 1995.

GTS-T, Cal - soy I believe is right R33 GTS will be allowed next year not the GTR. Why not bring in some Supra’s? 200SX? FD can come to but not the R33 GTR.

Nissan came out with the R32 GTR Vspec in 93. the R33 GTR was never produced until 1995. So i would be bringing in a R32. The reason I choose these cars is because someone can not argue the fact that he can get the same thing in LHD one skylines were never made here and Rx7’s here are ridiculously expensive.
Steve

There was an R32 vspec? what is this blasphemy. I dont know ym skylines too well. But there was a reason r33 was vspec and r34 was vspecII

you also need to bring a bunch of jdm rims, parts, and trinkets to further your profit.

oh definetely probably take a whoel junkyards worth over in a container.

I’d buy off you.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/229053.htm

There is your blasphemy sir. in 93 there was Vspec which was minor asthetic changes rims being on of them and a air diffuser on the rear diff.

The GTR model for the R33 was released in 1995;

R32 GTR’s V Specs weren’t ordinary cars; equivalent to the N1’s or Nismos… Nismo blocks are significantly better than the normal ones…

02/03/93
Minor change Late model. V-spec added
Rear dif cover fin removed
Clutch modified (push -> pull)
Synchronizers modified
Brembo caliper added(V-spec)
ETS program modified(V-spec)
Tires changed (V-spec: 225/50-17)
BBS mesh special wheel (V-spec)

N1 model gets to based on V-spec

Most definately. My friend and I are going to give it a shot. I will be visiting junk yards and other places. And I will also be sourcing another car for another person along with my two and I will fill the container to the door with parts lol. First though i want to get the cool box for the glove box in the skyline I want one for mine :smiley:

So 1993 Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec
and 1993 Mazda Rx7

Were discussing a name, I was thinking Fresh off the boat auto imports

I will also be taking pre paid requests for parts from japan. If I cant get them then I will refund your money 100%/
Steve