Joe Rogan is truly a badass.

there is also a sweet vid of him on some radio show and someone at the station wanted joe to give them a rear choke. He did it and the guy passed out in maybe 2 seconds. It was great.

Joe Rogan is the man:rofl

couldnt have said it better myself joe rogan. i know i love to enjoy as much yummy food as i can after i blaze. and if you figure, everyday i eat at least one meal high, thats 365 high meals a year. that could be 365 poptarts, or bowls of shreddedwheat, or gushers, or doritos, or gummybears, or shells and cheeese. i think mr phelps can do whatever the fuck he wants and i support his recreational activities.

boo ya.:tongue

looks like we’ve got ourselves a bible thumping square here boys.

Well he’s probably right, he was high, and although that sounds like some teenage pothead rebel on a rambling incoherent anarchist babblefest, it’s pretty much true.

lol i just love to pick on mike any chance i get lol.

lol. what did I do to deserve this. :vlad

But really, you guys would defend that statement?

A lot of people can’t handle pot. I know a few that were going to be quite successful and had their way paid for them but they basically got blazed out of their minds and wound up with absolutely nothing or dead.

I’m not anti-pot or whatever you might label it. I just refuse to go with the classic stoner argument that its harmless and should be legalized.

To go back to the original topic of phelps… how stupid or addicted do you have to be to take that hit? If I gave you a choice of being a multimillionaire endorser or take a bong hit what would you do?

hes already stupid rich so its the fact of the matter. people dont like to have their toes stepped on. and to have someone tell me that i cant or shouldnt do something i want to do it outrageous. since when should the government or private entities be allowed to tell you whats good for you. i understand things like making us buckle our seatbelts and things like that, but again its the fact of the matter at hand. people dont have any rights to do what they desire anymore, and its rediculous, you have to weave around the system in order to enjoy anything nowadays, same can be said for owning a fast car, they are making it harder and harder for us to enjoy the things we own and the time we have. we can only enjoy things that they say are enjoyable, and to that i say fuck them. mike phelps can and should do whatever he likes. plus whos buissness is it of ours really.

The simple fact is marijuana is not dangerous by any means, yet the government says you can’t legally use it, it’s retarded.

spot on. it does impare some abilities depending on the level of your high lol, but you cant die form the effects of pot, unlike most other drugs including alcohol which is legal. you can OD on pot period. you can get alcohol poisoning and die. but thats ok cause its legal.:Idiots

alcohol is worse by far, if I had the choice of my future children being potheads or alcoholics, I’d rather them become potheads

not to mention I just saw on the news that medical marijuana is legal in 12 states

Medical Marijuana is a joke.

and even if you consider alcohol to be worse that doesn’t mean you should legalize pot. That argument is worthless in my mind.

bah, I could go on and on. I’m sure you guys could too. Joe Rogans borderline retarded. phelps got exactly what he deserved. Kelloggs did what was the best for their company. The end

i cant think of any words lol i just want you beat you up. phelps didnt “deserve” anything. if someone saw you racing your delsol around and decided they didnt want to be involved with you anymore what would you do? apologize? youd say fuck you asshole go fuck yourself. and that would be that. its all a matter of perspective dude.

It was one job out of two dozen that he has. He got fired. he didn’t get arrested he didn’t even really get banned from anything.

People have gotten fired for a lot less. Have joe rogen write a letter to companies who drop people for having drinking pics on facebook.

like you said in your last post, maybe he did it because he didn’t give a shit what would happen to him. That’s the equivalent of us driving without a front plate. Just don’t bitch when you get a ticket for it.

or I guess don’t bring Joe rogan to court to have him bitch about it.

I see you and jclark have come down with a nasty case of jealousy

rogan rules!

Hey now, retards are the funniest people I know.

:rofl

mike, you cant argue with stoners. we spend way more time day dreaming about this shit.

so…

burn:haha

just to be clear…

My defense of rogan has nothing to do with marijuana since I’ve never smoke it in my life and I have no desire to. His stand up is hilarious, his UFC commentating is good, and he always speaks his mind… thats enough for me.

i can honestly say ive seen some pretty nasty effects from weed… my best friends father NEVER touched a cigarette or cigar in his life, but was an avid pot smoker… he was diagnosed with what i was told to be “stage 5” lung cacer in january of 2008… he was dead before may was out. could other things have caused this? possibly but there are just as many carcinogens in pot smoke as there are in tobacco smoke,if not more since its usually unfiltered… just no nicotine for the addiction. this doesnt mean i hate weed…im just saying there ARE more consequences to “smokin dope” than hurting yourself when ur high.

lol im sure you think a cigarette filter is like PUR for cigarettes. it just gives you place to put your mouth so you dont get tobacco and shit on your lips lol. and little did you know that dude prolly worked in like an adhesives plant for 30 years too. you need more outside information. where are the details?