I didn't inhale v. michael phelps

Can’t believe this wasn’t posted…

He already lost Kellogs as his sponsor…wonder how many more will follow…

Meh, marijuana really isn’t a drug anyway.

when you are a professional athlete, with many million dollar sponsors…it is.

i lol’d at the guy on the news who said, “Man, I sure wouldnt wanna be next in line to hit the pipe behind him, i would have to pack it up everytime!”

but i dont think he should be too worried about it. its not like he cant back himself up and just do it again.

He lives not to far from me. This morning a local radio station did a bong giveaway outside his condo… it was actually pretty funny to see how many stoners showed up.

saw on the news tonight that his big sponsors like speedo and someone else arent dropping him.

I think it is great when they interview anyone from 18-35 years old because the reaction is pretty much " who gives a fuck it is weed"

fixed

Speaking of the Kellog’s sponsors…

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/kenmxz13/I-Had-2-Bowls-For-Breakfast.jpg

Saw it on the news and that he already lost one large sponsor and was suspended…

Sucks for him.

Proof that marijuana destroys motivation and makes people incapable of accomplishing anything

Meh, he lost some sponsors after getting a DWI right after his 1st time at the olympics and everyone forgot about it after winning all the golds this past summer.

The shit will be forgotten the next time he epics the pool. I think he’s a fggt, anyway.

lol, do you think this was his first time smoking? I’d be willing to bet he hits that shit hard when he knows he’s not going to be tested for a few months at a time.

did you think i was serious

:picard:

OMG I DID!!!1

if you didn’t it was the most unfunny fakepost ever

not even ironic

i guess it proves WEED makes you swim super fast

http://gaysocialites.com/photos/michael_phelps_weed.jpg

soooooooooo… stoned… bro

So he broke all those records…and smokes weed…

Smoking weed has negative effects on athletic performance? :lol:

I was waiting for this thread. The leader of the free world did cocaine but we are going to pick on a swimmer, A SWIMMER that smoked weed?
I love this country and its media.:roflpicard: