It's official!

Darkstar has been marijuana free for one month!
:eek3:

It’s been 8 or so years since I’ve not smoked for more than a day or two. My mind is starting to clear up, starting to get more motivation, feeling better and more energized when I wake up in the morning.

:cool:

congrats

:1320:

quiter

congrats

yes, but with the increased energy and vigor, I plan to penetrate all of the females in your life at least 3 times per day instead of my previous 2.

congrats on this and the cutting down.

its actually been easier than I thought. I haven’t been hanging out with the pothead crowd I had been, the g/f doesn’t really smoke. After the first week or 2 I pretty much forgot about it.

doesnt redneck have a few female dogs?

good you waste of life shithead stoner…

although, i don’t think it directly leads to your increased motivation and ‘vigor’… but maybe the fact that you kicked the habit easier than you expected?

congrats
once done you won’t miss it.

Congrats

Maybe someone will follow suit someday [cough]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/cough]

congrats! its definitely a good thing to quit!

going on over 6yrs clean from illegal substances :slight_smile:

dont miss it one dam bit

just start doing heroin now and get your life back on track.

Congrats!!!

your girlfriend is one of them so your already ahead of the game.

you forgot the word marks. Track MARKS.

i need to cut down too

so this explains why you were a libertarian?

Congrats man, keep up the good work, now you will have extra energy into keeping the pools of OC clean and clear, well for a small fee or course.

I remember when I quit smoking and then later quit drinking, you need to change the whole mindset that you aren’t a smoker that quit you are a non smoker period.