New Years resolution #1 underway...

So I’ve decided that smoking is a filthy disgusting habit and too effing expensive. Haven’t had one since yesterday around 1. They say the first 24 hrs is the hardest. I am going absolutely fucking bonkers. Bloody hell mate. I was up to 2 packs a day for like 6 months, then I had started weaning myself down slowly so it will be a little easier to quit. Lately I was at 1/2-3/4 of a pack per day. Still though…this fuckin blows lol.

:tup: :tup:

Best of luck.

Im quitting too, im down to like 3-4 a day. now each one gives me a rush.

doing this at work is even harder.

I use to smoke like 3 a day when i was home, but i smoke half a pack at work.

Best of luck for anyone quitting. Everyday I’m thankful I never started

Good luck man, hard candy works as a temp craving fix. so does a big glass of water
Keep at it, my quit day is tuesday.

good luck, i hope you can pull it off

i quit for 3 months, started back up.

i wish i had the will power to quit for good.

I got lucky. I just randomly quit, didnt even really want to. My body just said no.

I still have one or two once in great while while I am drinking, but for all intents and purposes, I quit…

I was gonna wait til i got strep again, so that i cant smoke for a week becuase it hurts to quit, i am doign it now

The headache i have that i know is from not having nicotine is pissing me off and im at work, and i KNOW i can go out and fix it at any time.

I need a whambulance

start shopping at wegmans

good luck man, you’re in pretty good shape already, but it’ll make your life lots easier :slight_smile:

Yeah man, youre constantly bitching about being ill and crap, not smoking should help out a lot…

Yeah definatly should. OMFG this is driving me mad. Thank god for candy canes lol.

Fucking christmas cookies right now, im gonna eat this whole tin.

I found that If i stop smoking i eat everything thats near me.

good luck. i’m glad i never wanted to start smoking.

i tried starting to quit last tues but work sucks…being outside with the dude that works along side me(annoying as hell and he smokes)…i failed at it… but am going o attempt again this week since he might be getting fired…it is tough though…

im failing at this

Oral Fetish.

Im on day 11 of not smoking. Ive Tweaked out a couple times but my heart rate and BP are def lower and I’m starting to find that food tastes better. Glad the Girlfriend talked me into it!

You mean oral fixation.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Fixation… durr. Long night, kinda dizzy right now… etc. Oh, and I’m quitting smoking too… so I’m really fucking on edge…