New Years resolution #1 underway...

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9546/whaambulanceer2.jpg

smoking addiction, at least for me, is 100% mental. I smoke as much as I want, whenever I want, and can quit for months even years in between and always do without a problem. talking about it im sure isnt helping tho

if you smoke a pack a day saying smoking is mental is bs

good luck though JEG, I tried quitting a few months ago and went 3 days and I was going nuts!

no, i smoke by choice, i used to smoke over a pack a day, decided one day i didnt want to anymore and quit for like 13 months… then another time i was smoking just about a pack a day and decided to quit one day cold turkey for 9 months… both times i started back up for no reason as well, just decided one way i wanted to again :gotme:

so why even smoke again?

its like a heroin addict saying they quit cold turkey and they were fine

like I said, random one day i’d be like hmm im gonna start smoking again today, and did… and cmon give me some credit nicotine is 1/4 as addictive as heroin

god i love smoking.

i have an unlit cigarette hanging out of my mouth as i type this.

and now its lit. mmmmmmmmmmmmm marbs taste like candy

ineedacar: I give you credit, but I find it hard to believe one can just “stop and start” at will with physically addicting drugs.

jam: lol thats how I feel about the newport im smoking right now!

IF what you are saying is true, IF, then i sir crown you the biggest fucking idiot on nyspeed…

:clap:

smoking is fucking gross.

Why, I’m the same way he is. As I enjoy one every now and then, I could smoke a pack one day and then go weeks/months without having one. I’m the same with drinking I could go on a binge one week and then not have a drink for two months. As far as Im concerned every addiction is all in your head, it’s up to you if you can control yourself or not.

this past summer i quit… haven’t had one since

I quit smoking about 2 years ago, it sucked, but now I can smoke a few when I drink and never feel the need to keep doing it

My GF quit too. She went out and bought 100pcs of Nicorete Gum. She has chewed a total of 4 pieces since new years and hasnt had a Cigarette since the ball dropped. Try it, but get a small box :tup:

mmmm Marb Mediums uhhhhuhuhuhuh drooools God I want one right now sooooo bad. DOH! Whats gonna suck is I have band practice later and my singer smokes as do a few people that are gonna be there.

That is a big thing though…having self control. I do not have much self discepline so I would go through a pack between 7am and 1pm at work on a regular basis. I am the same way as you with drinking though…I can binge then have nothing for months and it doesnt bother me one bit. I dont drink very often though.