so i quit smoking.....

after 9 years of smoking a pack a day, i quit cold turkey…its been 5 days now, and i have been around all my smoker friends and i havnt had one craving at all(but i have been being that annoying you should quit smoking guy)… i think it was more or less out of bordom that i smoked, cause there is no craving, but now i need to figure out what to do with these random 5 minute life breaks now :lol: they used to be smoke breaks…o well

ive saved 25$ so far and it feels nice to be able to breathe…werd… anyways…just thought id let people know…

Way to go. :tup: I’ll bet you’ll miss hearing people saying “You know you’re killing yourself, right?”

congrats to you. now dont start again :slight_smile:

fuckin :tup: mike, you gotta call me sometime you ass. congrats on quiting. now stay that way.

:tup: to being battery acid free

i wish i could…

I <3 ciggerettes

edit

I quit for two years, I missed it everyday. For some reason I really enjoy smoking.

thanks guys…

and to you, i called you last night you ass, and a few nights ago, you never answer your phone, and im not calling from my phone cause im broke and its off right now :lol:

good. smoking is gross. i’m not talking about how unhealthy it is. just the smell is the worst thing ever.

i dont want to start the ur killin ur self stuff but i never understood y people would want to start smoking in the first place. yes there is the peer pressure and stuff but i mean it dont do anything but kill u

:word:

Or kissing a chick that recently smoked :barf x 235907:

I attempted to have a smoke at the godsmack concert this past week :lol: it was horrible, i felt like my lungs were gonna light on fire.

good for you man, stick with it and dont start back up :tup:

yeah kissing dudes that smoke is gross too.

ugh

i quit smoking for about 4-5 days usually once a month. I seem to break the addiction but i cant break the habbit at all.

props to you, i for one know its not an easy task

+1

:tup:

Cigs are gross,cigars on the other hand are for pimps.

I quit for 24 hours and that was it. I’ve been smoking less at least, and I bought my LAST carton this week. Mental addiction>physical addiction. I can’t drive or drink without a smoke, which sucks. Kind of an association thing.

i love smoking. i am going to smoke cigarettes until the day that i die. mmmmmmm CANCER. why does cancer have to be so fucking DELICIOUS?!?

Smoking cigarettes is SOOOoooOOoOOOOooOo’oOOOOoOO9eroOooOOOo coOOoOOOOOOoooLllllLLLLLllLLL

if i ever saw 91talontsi i would sooooooooooooo punch him in the face.

thats the scotch talking.

Haha. It would be more suitable if you put a cigarette out in my eye. In this thread at least.