Zach Galifianakis Smokes Weed On National Television

Pretty awesome… i don’t smoke… but if i were on the show i would have gone with it… :slight_smile:

I laughed…

saw this 2 days ago. so funny. it’s just like him in the movie “due date” lol

straight up NFG

Good for him. I’m completely okay with legalizing pot, and I don’t smoke. It’s never bothered me, it’s just like alcohol; a problem if you abuse it.

:tup:

awesome.

viral marketing scheme, a damn good one.

I saw this. I like.

lol’s good post bing

ha, that’s funny

predictible. i didnt even crack a smile.

keep it illegal and let the scum bags keeping shooting eachother over it.

Hope you like spending money on locking them up.

:lol: I wonder how many people each year get shot over weed compared to other drugs

people don’t shoot each other over weed. That would be like shooting some one for a pack of cigarettes. Years ago yes. Now…i highly doubt it.

people shouldn’t have to feel ashamed or feel like they have to hide smoking weed just because it may be considered a “drug.” something like alcohol has many more negative effects on your body but because it is such an established industry, it becomes okay. and now for some reason we don’t have a problem with all the drunk people vandalizing, fighting, breaking or endangering their/other peoples lives (including deaths caused from alcohol), but there is a huge problem with people smoking weed? and doing what? staying at home playing video games instead of going out causing shit?

if as many companies were “brewing” as much weed as beer, and producing the kinds of profit to the government as they do, no one would have a problem with it and we would be convinced that it is “okay.”

decriminalizing - yes
legalizing - no

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Depending on your area, Yes you can get shot/injuried/killed over anything.

My sisters good friend was kicked to death in our local park because he gave a group of somalians a cigarette after they asked for one. They then requested the whole pack, He declined.

Yes, like you said , this was years ago.
But now toronto is flooded with guns.

I easily know 13+ people from my middle school years alone that are now dead
I know about 10+ that are in jail for killing someone.
(not friends , just peopel i went to school with )
Its all about your area and ambition

You can’t tax it if it’s decriminalized. Somalia blows. Plus there’s no oil there.

typical response from a pot smoking piece of shit… you should be ashamed if you’re a law breaking drug user. I guess they teach that BS in high school and college now “dont be ashamed to be yourself”

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

no they dont shoot people over weed per say but they shoot people over drug territory and profits…

To be honest, it was more thoroughly thought out than any of the posts I’ve seen you make since the merge.