Dever, CO Legalizes the Mary Jane

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051102083609990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

could this be a start for other states to follow suite?

big whoop. I dont live in Denver… but at least it’s a step in the right direction. I wish federal law would do the same

Darkstar–you got that u-haul loaded up yet? :smiley:

:zzz:

Pool cleaning and snow removal service

great - more fucking druggies running around :rolleyes: :slight_smile:

Our enemies couldn’t be any happier. In 20 years this country will be full of more fat unpreductive people than ever and we won’t even be able to defend ourselves.

:bowrofl:

its already full of fat unproductive ppl. this is a good move, less stress induced heart attacks for the fatties and nice tax benefits for the states, just like booze. making shit legal doesn’t up the intake, just the tax benefits. :blah:

ok now i read the article… damn an ounce in your pocket is alot. is there anyway to test your pot consumption, like BAL??? they argued getting high will make you drink less, therefore making better drivers… but will it, ummm i think not

Ricky williams got traded to denver today.

yeah, I disagree with the point of making people drink less. The people who already drink are not gonna stop drinking to smoke. They are gonna keep drinking AND smoke

chuckle :kekegay:

how do you tax something that your local crack head sells on the street?

crack heads buy crack, not sell weed

:doh:

easy make it legal and have the federal government regulate it.

as chris rock said god forbid a few black people become wealthy

same way they got rid of speak easy’s. make/grow a quality product, crack down on the illegal selling (ie your competition) and watch profits soar. it’s like mafisio type business practices done by your local government, and we all know the government only hires the best of the best!

They could sell ration stamps to the dealers like they did in WWII

I like how the government brain washed people like ITR, cutty, that weed is bad.