justa4door needs a vacuum.

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/31/69/12/0002316912198_215X215.jpg

picked this up and it’s worked pretty good. the filters clean easily and dry quickly. with 2 shitty himalayan cats it does work pretty damn good i do say.

^^link

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=eureka+capture&btnG=Search

for the price you can’t go wrong

I know a lot of people bash Dysons, mostly people who have probably never even tried one, but after having one for 4 or 5 years now if mine died tomorrow I’d have a new one the next day. I have a german shepherd that sheds like crazy and the dyson does an amazing job. I have a dark green carpet in my home office and with my old hoover I would sit there going over the same spot forever and still see dog hair. One or two passes with the dyson and it’s gone.

The upholstery brush is air powered… so what? It still works great. Maybe you need electric powered ones when you vacuum is a piece of crap and doesn’t create enough suction to turn the brushes.

I saw one commercial saying bagless were so unsanitary because emptying them was impossible without making a mess. The dyson container comes off with the press of one button and is still sealed except for the small fill hole at the very top. You walk over to the garbage, stick the whole canister in the can, and pull the release trigger on the handle. The bottom swings open and all the dirt falls out well contained in the garbage can. Pop the door shut using the rim of the garbage can and you never even have to touch anything dirty.

Popular Mechanics had a great vacuum test where they put the Dyson against some other models. Bottom line, they said they ended up using the Dyson to clean up all the stuff the others wouldn’t.

Is a $2000 rainbow better? Who knows. Who cares because how many people on here would spend 2k on a vacuum?

jays what about the filter how often do you need to wash it out… the old one i had it was like every 20 min i had to blow the filter out for it to just pick up dog hair

^ Your baby is crying go deal with it :slight_smile:

I read like half of this thread before seeing my name and realizing it’s age.

The little snap in hepa filter that’s about 5" in diameter? I clean it every month or so and even then it doesn’t seem that dirty. It came with two of them so I always have a clean one ready to go.

I have the same one I believe, just not alien green. Works great :tup:

what about 4DOORBABE? I’m sure shes a good sucker :wink:

If you want to spend over a grand, go with a kirby or rainbow. If you don’t give a fuck, buy a dirt devil. I love mine. $59 at walmart. Bagless. Upright. Hepa filter. Great suction. Does a good job.

Kirbys and rainbows are fucking nuts though. I had kirby come do a demo at my old apartment. They sucked up so much shit my reg vacuum couldn’t. Like, 6 inches down or some weird shit.

zing… your right … but we need to pick up dog hair not more kids

Rainbow kills all for me… my wife works for ATC Systems too, hell she has probaly helped train half of you who said you worked there…

HotRodKid I would advise against buying ebayed ones and used ones, Joe selles reman/used ones to customers who don’t want to pay for the brand new one. The latest release is really nice, we upgraded our power nozzle for the new shampooer and got the stuff for the new floor tool. Works much nicer than old one and is wider.

Amen to not trying to pick up drywall dust, good shopvac for that. Rainbow works wonders on our cars too.

My Dyson sucks.

haha i hear ya…my cat leaves hair fucking everywhere it sucks.

I as well need a new vacuum…my dad got me a $50 bagless one from walmart buts its a POS

I am going to vacuum tonight being that we have company coming over I can show you the water after just 2 days (remember I have 1 dog and 2 cats and a forced air system that kicks out dust being it needs cleaned) Pretty gross to see all the stuff.

If you did decide to get a rainbow youwould not regret it.

So every time you use a rainbow you’ve got to deal with sloppy dirty water?

You know how I know you’re gay?

You participated in this thread.

Rainbow and sucking can only mean one thing. Gay. lol

I picked up a Animal dyson… 570

ehh

now don’t forget to write the review for us