WTB: Vacuum

Just moved into a new place that is bascially all carpet and don’t have an upright vacuum. Anyone have an extra to sell that works well??

dude for real if yer looking for something made cheap to get the job done go to a thrift store, they got tons!

DIRT DEVIL KINETIX BAGLESS UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER

RETAIL 139.95, slightly used

MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATIONS:

Turbo Tool with revolving brush easily cleans dust, dirt and pet hair off of upholstery, drapes, stairs and more
HEPA filter traps 100 percent of ragweed and pollens and 99.97 percent of dust and allergens
Swivel caster wheels make pushing and turning easy
Triple row revolving brush pulls dirt from your carpets
Deluxe stretch hose
Heavy duty 12 amp motor

If your still looking…

thats wayy too much lol we just want something that will suck up dirt cheap

<insert joke here>

Honestly, You can get cheap used ones at Vac. repair shops all the time.

I know there is one on Kenmore & Delaware… there are plenty of others. Hit the YellowPages

Or Target. You can get a decent Vac for ~$50-75.

I know that new ones are not that expensive but people always have extra laying around that are decent. Just wondering if anybody has one to let go for cheap.
Afxtc777 and myself are now roommates and a trying to save a little money seeing as how we have to buy new blinds and other silly little things that cost more than expected.

oops i forgot to say that i can get one of those f0r around 50 not the full retail…

That’s a possibility then, thanks for the post. I will let you know when I figure out our “vacuum budget”