Apartment Stuff

I’m moving in a couple of weeks and am looking to just pick up some stuff for my apartment. Need the following:

-Vacuum
-Safe

I’m forgetting stuff at the moment but I’ll update later. PM me with what you got! Thanks!

Dude, go to walmart. Super cheap.

I’ll sell you my vacuum. It’s only a year old. I don’t use it any more because there is a sock stuck in the hose. I’m sure you could get it out. I’m just retarded and bought a new one. Haha. You can have it for $25. It’s a Dirt Devil EnVision.

Yeah I’ve actually gone to Target to get a few things already, but in case I find something better I can always just take it back.

craigslist… people laughed when i said i would have the house that craigslist built but it really has gotten me some good deals…def check it out

Yeah I hear ya, just got a microwave on craigslist :tup:

thats awesome lol.

I have a whole lot of stuff that I will be selling shortly, like tomorrow I will make a full posting

But I do have a toaster I bought off another member but have no use for now so for the $10 I got it for its yours!

I need a lot of apt stuff… so get that posted up ;D

mike, when do you move? you working the camp this week?

I’ll be sure to check it out.

August 1st, I’ll be at the camp this week :slight_smile:

Probably could use a safe, bump

and a luxury car :wink:

The safe is for the title, duh!

Dirt devil easy-clean. Works well enough to vacuum your rugs. Don’t think we have the attachments, we bought a new one awhile ago. Yours free, located in Hamburg.

PM’d

I will sell you some really nice alpinestars boots. :wink:

You wouldn’t have ended up with such a great pair if I wasn’t moving :wink:

:ohyeah:

mike i thought you were working 5-10

I am :slight_smile: