Moving into my own place and I need a few things....

So im moving into my own place and I need a few things such as:

Microwave
Toaster
Washer/Dryer
Vacuum

I’m sure there will be other things and I may end up buying some of these new, just figured I would start looking now and see if there were any decent deals.

I will be moving May 1st so as it gets closer, I will be buying more of this stuff.

you know a new toaster is like $15? god you’re gay.

i’ll check my parent’s house for a vacuum for you though, my mom gets a new one like every 4 months.

new microwave can also be had for like $40.

go to walmart, microwaves and toasters are cheeeaaappp

I’ve got a Microwave and Toaster that I’m looking to get rid of. $20/both

yea, i did all my moving out shit buying at walmart, stuff was el cheapo.
washer dryer however… yea, might want to buy that here/craigs.
but other stuff, walmart is good.

I think i have a microwave in the attic, and a toaster.

Pretty sure I found a washer/dryer, looking for a kitchen table and chairs. Preferably a glass table.

What am I looking at for the microwave Jeff?

$20? its white, it rotates, it works

I have a high bar style table I’ve been thinking of getting rid of, comes with 3 chairs I’d like to get $100 for it lmk if you’re interested

need a kitchen table, fridge, couch, computer chair, computer desk?

whats the kitchen table look like? also couch?

don’t cheap out on microwaves…My mom did that and it took like 1/2 hour to microwave a fucking hot pocket. There is a washer (I believe) at my old house…go and get it.

LOL my grandparents bought me a cheap one as a moving out present.
No joke, it really does take 1/2 hour to microwave a hot pocket.
just to get it unfrozen.

I still use it because I’d feel awful if I stopped using it and they saw that I’m not…
so :stuck_out_tongue:

couch is a “southwestern” style print. not too sure how to explain it. my brother used it and just put a slip cover on it and it looks like whatever you want it to look like. VERY comfortable couch. full sized, seats 4 people somewhat comfortably. i think i have some pictures posted on the forum somewhere if you want to dig around for them.

kitchen table is a light wood top. round with the fold down sides to make it square. white metal legs. same with the 4 chairs. wood seats, white legs and back. i can take pics if you are interested.

I’m def interested. Pm them to me if you would.

got a washer & dryer for ya

50 each or 75 both come get them

you come pick it up, i have two old microwaves you can have for free. let me know.