WTB cheap microwave

Im lookin for a cheap microwave, just moved out of my parents house a few weeks ago, so I dont have much to spend since I had to buy a ton of other shit.

God, you are gonna be pissed - I threw out a perfectly good, top-of-the-line Kenmore microwave over Christmas. The reason that I got rid of it was because my wife didn’t like the color and bought another one. It sat in my basement for about a year and I got tired of looking at it and took it to the recycling center with a dead PC…

Next time I’ll post things like this here for free…

Awww… damn dude. Defilitely post that shit up, there’s always some poor bastard lookin for free or cheap household stuff!

i have one here $5 OBO almost never used it is yours if you are interested. it is an extra one that i have.

Hell yea I want it! Where are you and whats your number?

i am near robinson towne center
number is same as shop
412-596-6730
jeff

Ok, thanks Jeff… I should be able to find time to come get it this weekend… I’ll call you.

If El Jefe’s deal falls through I have one available in my attic. Let me know.

Shit Matt, i wish i had known that when i picked up the wheels, i have 2 sitting in my basement.
Shoot me a PM or post up anything else you need, i may have it laying around.

just moved outta my appartment and threw my old one way lol didnt feel like having it sit in my storage shed, oh well it was ghetto n e way

In the event you want a “new” one, World of Values in Rainbow Shopping Center has scratch n’ dent appliances right now.

Thanks for everyones replies! Dave, let me think about it, Im sure I need some other stuff… I’ll be in touch!

Falcone has a Reverse Microwave he’ll let you scoop up. It makes like beer icy cold and pizza not so hot that you burn the roof of your mouth!

ahahahaha …The REVERSE! Microwave

he also has a garbage juicer.

You can take garbage and mash it into the trash can, and it has three spouts. You can choose delicious root beer, grapefruit juice or kerosene.

Great friut juice… and it is great!

I still need a microwave really bad… I just dont have the tome to drive all the way out to robinson… man, I was grocery shopping last night and I had to pass up on a bunch of things I really wanted! haha this sucks!

do you still want microwave? i got it out for you last weekend.

Yes, I just have to find time to get it… hopefully this weekend… Im sorry its taking soo long, but I have had soo much shit goin on.

no prob just making sure you wanted it still
i may be alb eot meet you oart way depending on where i am heading during hte week