WTB: Household goods

I need to get some “household goods”. I’d buy new, but I’m a tad bit limited on funds right now, so I’m looking to get some used stuff.

Here’s a list of stuff I would like, if you have anything like this you want to get rid of, let me know how much!!!

1. Dresser, nightstand, mirror, other bedroom accessories
  2. Dryer (I think I need an electric one…)
  3. TV

I will have cash in hand!

Thanks in advance!

Jenn

interesting, check in paper for yard sales and etc

I’m heading to the flea market this weekend in hopes to find some stuff.

i have a sony dvd player w/remote, black coffee/end tables, and a possible vacuum (probably like 5 years old). i could help you guys out on that stuff

How much for the DVD player and coffee/end tables?

ihave a small vanity i had for someone. its been taking up space for over 2 yrs now. has mirror, drawlers and seat

I will consider the vanity, although I’m looking for bigger ticket items first.

http://www.product-warehouse.com/11/products/L10178120.jpg
seen them on ebay for $50-$90, so maybe $40?

bought the tables for my old apt. the coffee table has a cracked leg (still sits flat and doesnt wobble) but the end tables are in pretty good shape. anyway, paid $50 for the set at wally world but i’ll sell for say, $10?

I’ll take it… tomorrow night meet me? I’ll have my parents van cause I gotta pick up some other stuff too. $50 total for everything?

yep, still in p.hills area?

yes, for now. Penn hills shopping center around 5 ish? PM me and I’ll give you my new cell number.

if we get anything a customer doesnt want at work ( which happens alot)
i’ll PM you, i’ve gotten a nice computer desk, freezer, and a bunch of other stuff for free

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/zip/

:cool:

I have a brand new set of Correlle (sp) dishes that you can have… I have no clue what the pattern is or if you even care… They ahve been sitting in a box for 12 years… If you want them… they are yours.

I’ll look to see what else I have…

oh yeah… and a shit load of curtains and blinds… you can have those too…

That’s great newchic (sorry, don’t know your real name!)

I’m having a bit of a problem w/ money… but it will hopefully be resolved by next week so I can start getting the other stuff I said I wanted.

Jenn I possibly have an old ikea computer desk I’d love to get rid of, have to consult the hubby first but we aren’t using it anymore, and it’s just sitting there. I’d let ya have it if you picked it up…PM me if you are interested and let me know. We’re pretty close, in Wilkins twp right off Greensburg pike by Bob’s lounge.

Do you have a pic of the computer desk Jinxxy?

I can get some, kinda under some mags right now…I’ll pm them to ya.