Katana or Sai

Sais are defensive weapons. They typically aren’t even sharpened.

the better fighter(s) will win, regardless of weapon (unless its a GUN lol)

Read the first post… The person is out of the equation it’s a “which weapon is better” debate.

OOPS my bad, katana

sai’s technically were never weapons, they were a farming tool in futile japan, and used when necessary for attacking and defending. today its a much different story. and they arnt sharpened because they don’t have any edges to sharpen, and you don’t need to, they are mainly used to stab or pommel.

and i voted sais, i think they are more nimble, and extremely versitile.

:gotme:

i dont get it

you are all crazy. and when the world runs out of nuclear weapons, tanks, guns, bullets, flame throwers, bo staffs, bats, nail guns and throwing knives and AIDS, and all you have left to fight with is katanas and sais…well lets just say right now alot of you will be dead. cuz you didnt equip yourselves with sais. or maybe you tried to equip AIDS, caught it and now you fight with legions. either way, bad choice.

This might fit alot of You:

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/11832

15-5 does not look too favorably on you and your argument. So sad…

WTF
if matt were a chic, thats who he’d be

Katana > Sai.

You should all listen to me since my people invented both.

:lolsign:

+1

katanas are a weapon by design. Sais are a farm tool for planting that are adopted into a fighting style. Sais are only as deadly as their user. If you take the wielder out of the equation, katanas win every time.

Katanas are more capable of damage, and have better reach. Sais (if sharpened) can be used for piercing attacks but are more useful for parrying blows and disarming someone (especially bladed weapons).

You give an unskilled user a pair of sais in combat with multiple opponents, he/she will probably not do as well as if you gave him/her one or two katanas.

Add a proficient wielder into the equation, and then we have a debate. I’d go 50/50. Someone that specializes in their weapon, it could go either way.

katana there is something to be said for being able to strike from a distance , If im 6,0 and im fighting someone 5,8ish that would give me a larger strike distance keeping me safer unless he throws one.

If they pull out a Charmander and you have sais or katanas you’re basically screwed.

Buy the time you say “Charmander, I choose you”, your neck will be separate from your shoulders.

Katana > Pokemon

My Charmander is always out and able.

Not in this weather. You = dead because your stupid pokemon is frozen.

Katanas. You drive one into him and then ride away on the other one. :tup: