Labatt USA

blue is definitely not the best beer, but for an everyday inexpensive beer its great, and it is refreshing.

:tup:

you should though, the bottle is like a whole different beer.

just put it in my veins

Nah, but hopefully “Key Place” has some secure parking, or their cars are fucked. :wink:

:lol: Thats all poor mans beer except Molson Ice. Its really a matter of opinion though.

read your post.

read mine.

think about it.

then get back to me.

Drop the attitude.

I don’t drink.

kthx.

PLEASE don’t judge beer if you don’t drink.

/end

I’ve tried many different types. I just don’t drink socially to get drunk all the time.

And I’ll give my opinion on anything I choose to. Get over it.

urgh why are fat people so annoying. anyways, back on topic.

i want a job there too.

What the hell did I do to you?

ahahahahhahahaha +1

omg

edit: im out of blue moon. someone bring me some more.

That was rather mean.

:lol:

Probably the best response I’ve seen in a LOOOOONG time.

Anyway back to the topic

Its pretty pathetic that bringing in 20 jobs is big news in Buffalo. I think its just because its labatts that the news is all over it.

Ill take a application, probably pays shit though

I think it’s being brought up more due to the fact that they didn’t even bother contacting any Buffalo officials. They just went ahead and bought the property to set up shop.

They were working with a few organizations in Buffalo to setup this move, just not public ones.

The reason why this is big, is because this could be a sign of what is to come from more of the companies in Ontario. Buffalo is the most realistic city for many of them to base their USA operations, and you’re going to see it start happening.

My friend has been working for labatts for about 3 years now, and he gets paid great for what he does.

He makes pretty decent money somewhere in the 70s range, company car, tons of free shit like Kayaks, tents, shirts, footballs etc.

The best part is he always gets tons of free beer.

Where do I apply? seriously