BEER whats your fav beer?

Ok well just wondering what kind of beer do you liek or whats the best one youve had?

Ive tried so many beers from all places. just after a while the same beer dosent do it for yah so i whent out on a beer spree and i got one of each beer i could find and funny has it. i tried steelback beer and its not that damn bad at all. actually one of the best ive tried and its canadian. my fav ones from them is copperhead and honey beer. pretty good so thats what i drink now.

Worst beer ever!! YUKK ok the guy at the beer store recomended mill st beer. holly **** it was the worst beer i have ever tried!!! every sip was a gag was ****ing nasty. mill st. tank house whoa thats like drinking cammel piss and rose water ughhhhhhhh beyond nasty…

post you fav and worst beer you have tried

Best beer ever. Anything being poured in my glass by a hot waitress as she sits on my lap :F

j/k

Best beer ever? Kilkenny on tap if we’re talking ultra-heavy beers, or some big bottle Kirin or Asahi from Japan (the bottled shit here ain’t the same). Good beer that I drink the most often? Keith’s!

Worst beer? Budweiser, and nearly every other major American brew. BTW… I’m a dual citizen and I don’t Yankee-bash (and I hate it when people do), but their beer is just baaaad! Molson Canadian and Labatt Blue get honourable mentions for shitty beers, though.

yah heavy beers kilkenny is one of my fav love the taste only on tap tho also dark and tan = guiness and a lighter beer (Cafreys) all in one. keiths is great also my parents are good friends with the president of keiths brewery. they had some free coupons for 24’s but i took most of them lol… :smiley: American beer dosent do it for me. but if i had to pick one it would be lieneys beer have seasonal beers pretty damn good also

best beer Domestic: Keiths Import: Hobgoblin ale & Tartan

worst beer bar none… Brador …makes me glad the frenchies want to be a distinct society… that way I can disown that beer as ‘Canadian’…

hahahaha so true… tartan isent bad i liek that one also…

My fav beers are:

Canadian beer: moosehead.

Europe: starapromen.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Best three

1. Moose head
  2. Alexander keiths
  3. Old mill

Worst
Lucky lager

for all those who like moosehead, think of dishsoap the next time you have a sip, enjoy.

Guinness, KillKenny, Boddintons, Tetly, Sapporo, Boris and Creamore

domestics - bud

imports - heineken

Heineken
Sapporo
Asahi

i dont know if i have a favourite beer. il try almost any beer given to me.
but i usually get molson canadian (as of now, on one of those runs getting one kind of beer and now its canadian) or another one is alexander keith’s

worse beer i had is bohemium (dont know if i spelt it correctly but doesnt matter . worse tasting beer i had, it was cheaper than a buck a beer so no wonder why… under $24 for a 24 … was a few years ago)

hmmm i’d have to say…

fav - DAB / Strongbow / Keiths / Bravaria [i’m one of the few] / Ashai / KingFisher / soo many…hahaha

Labatt Ice

… pretty sure strongbow is a cider…

but stilll marketed towards the beer drinkers…through their nomal channels.

i love it.

oh yea, hoegarden is also great.

strong bow is very good. but bohemian is ok too it’s canadian at a cheaper price. serosuly thou there is nothing worst the lucky

i like the beers they serve at Hooters when you have all you can eat wings.

leave it up to rick to start a thread like this… beer is nasty :stuck_out_tongue:

rick im surprise you didnt start one about cheese :smiley:

haha shut up dude cheese rocks… specially with beer yumm…

^^^^ amen to that. there nothing better then being hammed, and coming home and eatting a slice of cheese. havarti or old… allways a good choice