Beer!!!`

yes i know that there are better beers but none better or cheaper than the big 3 when it comes to really putting them away. :beer:

Bud, Miller, Coors? Tough choice.

i’m a bud light guy, though miller may have more flavor

I like coors, I can’t stand bud but miller is tolerable

I used to like Bud light, but I’ve grown to like Miller Lite…it is the default “beer drinking beer” for me.

beer = :puke:

I prefer Rolling Rock… bottle only… But of the choices above… Coors Light

ive been drinking miller light lately…i was drinking yuengling for awhile, but now i rotate between the 2…given the choices tho, i take miller light, then either coors or bud (tied)after that. i dont mind either one.

miller is the best by far of the three choices.

x2 ,

But preference of those not listed…

Yeungling, Corona, Guinness

Of those, Coors Light, but none of them are my choice if other beers are available.

I dont particularly like any of them but would have to go with miller. My favorite domestic beer by far is Amber Bock. I usually buy PBR light though, when just getting hammered.

ill buy anyone thats on sale, girls light is water. Still better than miller :kekegay:

yeungling is nasty, corona is good for having a beer or two with dinner, guiness fucking rocks. The only beer I like more than guiness is … no, I like guiness the best. :smiley:

my roommate loves coors light. it’s not a bad beer, but it’s not special.

PBR ftw.

im hooked on keystone Ice at the Moment 30 pack $12.xx :rofl:

if i had to, i would choose miller. but latelly its been johnny walker scotch thats been getting me torn up.

Which color? Red is my boy, black is good, haven’t had the gold or the blue yet…

My favorite beer is Sammy smith but when I’m out I drink what ever is on special.
Out of the three i would say coors

Light beers are for fags.

If I’m drinking cheap, Rolling Rock, Yuengling, or Iron City.
If I’m drinking REALLY cheap, Keystone Ice, Beast Ice, or Busch.

Hoegaarden > *