Standby Beer of Choice?

What is your standby beer of choice? What I mean is, what do you order when you don’t know what is good at a particular gin mill?

Mine is Bud Light. I would usually go with the standard Labatt Light but I like the taste of Bud light better. Redneck beer FTW.

Blue Light

Its funny how spoiled we are around here… travel a few hundred miles south, or even west, and it’s hard to fine Labatts & even Molson.

So, Bud Light is the back up standby

ewww budlight…

I always start off with the darkest beer they have (usually guiness) or meal pending a darker red beer. If neither i switch to something canadian molson over labatt ( i don’t care for the labatt skunkiness anymore)

if it comes down to where I had to drink bud light or coke … I’ll take the coke

you white trash fucks

i piss better beer

Blue Light

Blue Light.

Coors Light

Liquor.
At this point, beer puts me to sleep before I feel anything. If I wanted that I’d take a melatonin and save 200 calories per

Blue, Not blue light. Bud Light is way too watery to enjoy. But i’m in college, I’ll drink anything that claims to have alcohol content.

Miller

I hate Bud and can’t palate anything Canadian anymore. Mind you, my fallback comes in after exhausting a long list of others I would prefer.

this is the only thing i drink… well sometimes blue… but im not a big drinker and only have tried like 4 kinds :gotme:

PBR. Tastiest of the cheap beers.

sex in a canoe?

canadian beer is shitty

My fallback is almost always a budweiser. You can get em anywhere and they are delicious. Coors Light is for little girls. I used to drink that piss water in the 10th grade.

i don’t know how people can drink labatts.

if they don’t have a guiness or something similar I drop it down to miller lite.

Blue

my number one preference is Smithwick’s

genny

I’m not much of a fan of meals, or even moust stouts.

And, when you’re driniking in a bar that MIGHT have one international (canada is another nation) beer on tap… Bud is a wise choice. :lol:

Miller Lite.

Bud light sucks, that shit is cheaply made with rice.