Langan Motor Car - Hiring - Sales & Leasing Consultant

Hmmm that would be a nice job seeing as how its a walk across the road

IS there a Langan Lexus…? haha

Langan Porsche FTW.

Negative on the Lexus. :lol

Langan about a year ago was AWFUL. Horrible experience is service department, but that’s where I bought my car so they were obligated to fix the problem.

Now my cousin works in service and I had an awesome experience.

Tell the sales guys to be a little more friendly! They seem so cold and insincere!!!

IF your a hot woman I won’t have cold hands…I mean I wont grab your breasts to hard… I mean I’ll be friendly to you

This is a job listing, not a testimonial. Thanks.

Hey I was inline to molest her chest bubbles first!

Well she’ll have to make a separate job listing for Chest Bubble Molester for that.

I’m here to enforce the rules! You guys can thank me later.

:retardclap:retardclap obviously this was to show that the service department has improved and obviously they must be doing something right.

BUT THANKS!!! :tongue

I’m engaged so no chest bubble molesting here! :lol:lol:lol

The guy that posted the job does sales there.
Cold and insincere is not how I would describe any of them.

And obviously it’s still a testimonial. :retardclap

Not sure who this guy was because he didn’t offer his name during the 2 minutes he gave us. lol

Maybe just a bad day? idk?

Did you walk in and start BS’ing or were you seriously looking at a car?
No one wants their time wasted when there is money to be made.
Just saying.

And was it new or used?
And the one on Central or the one in Latham?

We’ll have to find you a set of chest bubbles that pays more attention to the rules. This one clearly is one of those wild, free-thinking dangerous womanz with her brazen disregard for the flow of the thread. For shame.

I was in getting my cars window fixed and started outside to look at the new mk5’s. they had a white one but it had 5k on it… on central. I asked if it was a used car, the guy said no and walked away. No one else was in the showroom. idk… he never came back out.

:rofl

I guess maybe he thought you were done?
He might have been in the middle of working with someone else?
Who knows. Next time cause a scene. :excited

:lol:lol nah i don’t like to cause scenes… not unless i HAVE to!

If you ever need anything just PM me GTI Starr and I’ll help you out. Who is your cousin? Luke? Matt?