my interview for a cars sales position

well guys had the interview today at superior motors.it went good.i did alot of the things you guys suggested in a previous thread when i asked what to do.so i went in a suit,smiled alot,and talked and shook everyones hands i seen.the manager said they will call me for a second interview with another manager and take it from there.

congrats

good deal man… way to follow through.

I dont know why anyone would want to sale cars. You work way to many hours just to make what a normal person makes in 40 hours. You will spend most of your day standing around. Good luck thou.

stfu honestly the last two post i read of urs, totally sucked. my uncle is a car salesmen for Day, and um he def. makes lot of money, u have to go and be aggersive and get the sales

Thanks bud, Glad to see your keeping tabs on me ;0

Thats hwat he was saying. he was saying it is ALOT of hard work. not knocking the industry

is it me or am i the onyl person who has never met a car salesman that knows ANYTHING about cars…some guy tried to sell me a “Saleen” mustang that was “turbo charged” at Kenny Ross, it was a GT with a Supercharger on it and a Saleen front bumper…just one example of most of my experiences with car salesmen.

Awesome Job Tray! Glad to hear it went well. :beer:

good luck! my uncle started out washing cars, now he is VP of 6 dealerships. I think you can do whatever you want if you work hard.

werd. i had a guy tell me that a V6 mustang is just as fast as a Cobra, but it gets better gas mileage.

hey! i am starting out detailing, does that mean ill be VP of 7+ dealerships?

put your mind to anyting you want and it will come true. congrats tray!

Congrats Tray …

And x2 about the expierence with the salesman that dont know jack

The guy I bought my new Mach 1 from had no idea what a Mach 1 was. I stopped back in a couple weeks later and he said ," why did you paint the rear spoiler black", UHHHH, they came from ford black. “REally?” Wow

The owner of the dealership i work at started out the same way.

make sure to send a thank you letter :slight_smile:

thank you :naughty:

hopefully they put me in the nissan branch.i wouldnt mind havin first look at the 07 GT-R