need some pointers

i have an interview next week at superior motors in uniontown for a sales position.anyone have any good pointers to make a good impression so i can land this job?

wear a suit.

always wear to the meeting what you will wear at work. if you are goin for a tow truck driver. wear something like jeans and t-shirt. if sales assoc. at car dealer wear a suit or kahkis and nice button up shirt.

be in a good mood and say hi to people as you are walking in and going to the room to interview. that will show good people skills.

best of luck.

google interview tips. I use to teach an interview class and there are million things you can do to help yourself.

used car sales? do an line before you walk in the door…u’ll fit right in.

both new and used.i checked there website there pretty big dealer.

http://www.superiordeal.com/about.php

wear a mini skirt and show some breast oh wait your a guy lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yep, for my interview to be a detailer, i wore a tshirt and jeans. needless to say, i got the job and thats what i wear everyday.

good advice

really?, i always thought you should at least look nice… khakis, polo, etc at least

this is what employers tell me they look for. You dress to show you are professional and you respect the interviewer. Counts a lot for employers I know. But most of them are corporate.

exactly… you only get one chance at a first impression

/cliche

confidence.

if you show that you’re comfortable and show no nervousness, it shows the interviewer that you aren’t a timid bitch.

x2 And try not to “ummmmm” and “uhhhhhh”. Good luck!

X2 on the ummmmmmm and uhhhhhh comment. I hate that shit. My GM (that I loathe) has all his conversations like that, it’s a wonder he can sell anything, because I sure wouldn’t buy anything from someone who sounded like he didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.

con-fi-dence… dont walk in there like you own the place but hold your own…car sales is a very hard business… my dad has been a a gm sine before i was born… its long hours and dealling with people that think yoiu are a crook because you sell cars…

fixed

heh … just show up … i’m the webmaster/it guy here

i had the interview last wenesday.it went well.the guy that gave me the interview said he was gonna bring me in for another interview with another manager