2 Job Interviews Today

I have 2 job interviews today, one at noon and the other at 3. I really need the lords help…been out of college since Dec 03 and still need a job(Had one but hated it). SNS aint cutting it

hahaha…the lord

:cookie:

I’ll take the cookie after I get one of the jobs :mrT:

hope it works out!.. what are they interviews for?

One is with American Income workinf with union benefit packages. The other one is with Financial Dimensions working with mortgages and financial services. I have bachelors in Finance so i am hoping for the second one…that and tit is like 1 mile from my house

yeah. the one by your house would be convenient. new job = heads and cam on T/A

american income life… arent they wishy washy?

good luck

Just got back from the first one at American Income. Everything went great, the guy interviewing me said he knows I would be great for the company. Said that everyone in the office makes over 50K per year and if thing go well you will see over 70K. I am not sure if I want the job though, I would have to meet with union members and go over their benefit packages and if they buy into certain options i get paid on that. He said if you make 7 sales per week typically you will make $1400 for that week. I am not sure if I want to get into sales again…I hated my last job. The good thing is that the union members fill out a card and say they want to meet with you before you even talk to them.

So I guess I will see how the other interview goes and decide from there.

i hate sales…

nice to hear the interview went good!

sounds similar to your last job

if get that job you can go out and buy a real car =2005 Mustang=

Well I went to the second interview…hard to say how it went. It was a young guy…like 27 i’d say. Real laid back…said things like ok here’s a generic question for you… He said they hired 3 new people a little while ago and would wait 2 weeks to hire anyone else. So he said if I don’t hear from him in 2 weeks then call him…he’s “busy”.

Real car??? I read a few test on them(now I know magazine racing is gay, but this is all heard from 1/4 mile racing) but I saw 13.6 @99.9 from motor trend and 13.9 @101.5 from road & track. Thise are some piss poor #'s if you ask me…even from a magazine. In 97 they tested a 98 TA that went 13.2@106…so I’ll keep my real car :tounge:

Sarcasm steve :stick:

I know…that why I put the puple smiley at the end…its all good