Last day of work

so depressing :frowning:

and they took away my log-in for the program to move units through diff stages and to find out what has to be done on units a day early so now im just sitting here, doing nothing

but on the plus side,

monday i start my new job :smiley:

normal hours
direct hire
working with engineers
more money

:smiley:

Cool. Where at?

if i told you, i would have to kill you :squint:

buddies

Congrats man, it’s about freakin’ time

he finnally got the job he always dreamed of, selling gaskets to dick pumps

OH NOES HE FOUND OUT!!!11111oneONE

My last day today till Nov.15 :slight_smile: I took the inverse layoff…they pay me 95% to stay at home.

I LOVE MY JOB:)

thats just not fair mark… lol

and congrats ian :slight_smile: goodluck with the new job!

If only I could quit mine now :frowning:

good job man thats a good feeling

sweet :tup: a job where you can use that college education :lol: (i dont like using my college education much, im glad my job doesnt require much of it :slight_smile: )

judging by the “kill you” reference, my guess is something in the govt sector. ITT prehaps???

I’ll join the club… I gave my 1 week notice yesterday. Tuesday will be my last day of shitty pay and next to no benefits. The new job, including salary and benefits, will come close to 3x my current pay.

:tup: to everyone movin up in the world… hope to join this thread soon with my own story of bigger and better things! :slight_smile:

Holy shit

You gonna be closer to me too right so we can do happy hours and shit?

i just recently took a new job. should be starting mid november - early december. looking at about double the pay for same hours. :slight_smile:

/\ oh yay jeff, what is it?

Verizon. Exclusivly. no more selling batteries or fuses.

There we go boi, smartened up!

word. i cant wait. hopefully i’ll have more flexibility with what i can do for customers as well.