Anyone else eerily slow at work lately?

:meh: Jeeze… starting to get worried. After this week, we have a mandatory shut down till atleast until mid-early january… possibly longer.

sigh anyone else getting some sort of layoff (temporary or non)?

we just had a round of layoffs. ended up laying off somewhere around 300 people.

rumor has it more layoffs to come in feb, but who knows.

A tad slow as of the last few weeks. But that is generally normal around here.

with the holidays coming, its certainly slowing down.

yep.

yep. But moreso because my boss and most of the users I support are on vaca the next 2 weeks. No pressure from either end = lots of researching stocks and nyspeed.

Best year we’ve had in the past 3 for snowboard/ski sales.

Calls seem pretty consistant here

It is dead slow here, but I am not too worried yet. I have had other job offers lately, so even if I get canned, I wont be too affected.

It is pretty fucking dead here. which is going to be a really shitty payday`

hmm we are busy

Busy here. Credit unions are doing great now that big banks aren’t lending any money. :slight_smile:

The wife has been working overtime quite a bit. As a chemist in the heavy metals lab at a consumer products testing company Bush pretty much guaranteed her job when he signed The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act. Well, that and the Chinese who are determined to use lead in everything they make.

pretty busy on my couch :tup:

Lost my job Friday:(

???

I thought you owned a lot of rental properties and ran a pizza place! You fire yourself?

sorry to hear that man :tdown:

My father works at dupont, both corian lines are being shut down till end of January due to lack of orders, sucks but luckily he’s got seniority over many people so the layoff won’t be long term for him

Worked at GM for the last 10 yrs

iv been dragging ass in school lately

thanks man.hope they offer some sort of buy out but at least I get my health care for awhile which is important with my first born coming in 5 weeks