Ingram employees:

I hear tomorrow is the day.

:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes:

I feel pretty safe, mobility made ~$115m last year. If I get cut, I’m peacing out dis bitch and moving south though.

edit: forgot to mention, I’m a funded head as well.

Sounds like tomorrow is the day for a lot of companies…

^^im sure it wont beat the day last week where 40,000 people were laid off in one day in the United States. One of them companies being Caterpillar who cut 18% of its workforce.

wait ingram is…

i didn’t know i guess im safe : / lol

My wife and I were just talking about that. They built a brand new 80,000sq foot complex here that just opened about a month ago. I’m interested to see what happens.

M wife has heard nothing, but she’s in a solid spot so not worried.

All this layoff shit needs to stop. BofA Closed part of their West Seneca operations, and my work just laid off some employees. Ugh, shit needs to pick up soon.

I’m graduating in May. I’m going to become a hippie. :slight_smile:

as long as one company is laying employees off, it will cause another to lay people off. Its a continuing trend that isnt going to stop anytime soon.

Good time for those who were unfortunate to get laid off, to turn it into a positive situation by moving south or west…

Ya i agree. i think for the most part companies are following a fad and “projections”. i fucking hate corporations.

Personally, i think its a way for them to get rich off the layoff trend. Find a way to get rid of employees, keep the same accounts and still make the same amount of money, if not more. seems like a good idea to me…

a large Buffalo employer, a Fortune 70 company, and the worlds largest distributor.

are you really that stupid, or just pretending?

I love being laid off. I took up a couple extra courses at school and sit around playing poker all day for spending money. I’m just worried they’ll call me back before the semester ends.

It is a case for companies to cut back on payroll and utilize employees to do more work than they usually do. I know my work hasn’t laid people off, but when people left, we have’t rehired.

More work, the same amount of money. Company wins.

I heard about this faintly, hopefully licensing will not see many. We are very stable when compared to the ups and downs of other departments.

i am apparently quite stupid compared to a man of enormous cerebral fortitude such as yourself.

Enlighten me?

Awesome more lay offs for western NY:tdown:

Agreed. i had actually called in the day of the lay offs (lets just say dont eat gas station food) but from what i hear and see the people that got laid off we could have easily done without. Me and the few other guys in my department bust ass like crazy so i’m not too worried. But just worrying about it sucks.