Ingram Micro People?

I just got the call, and have finally secured a apex position as an associate sales rep in the marketing division. I know a lot of people here work there so I was just trying to see who?

Im really excited… will I like it there?

Welcome to life in a cubicle

lol.

you still working from home?

dunno bout sales, but i enjoy market dev.

Nah I have been in the office a lot this week :banghead:

apex? get ready to be an order slave

Many of the Ingram Micro riders cycle for The Bicycle Company, I hear it’s “fun” work!

i work thereeee, my 4th year in

my sister-in-law Kelly has been workin there for a few years now

there is a good amount of eye candy here as well

uh, another one. isnt the parking lot full yet?

:frowning: we have nothing to work with here unless you’re into cougs.

we got a part of your lot to help with the parking…

… walks over to the window, spots jeff’s volvo in our lot, thinks for a sec. then bam! a plan: how would jeff like petroleum jelly on his wiper blades? :smiley:

i dont work there :gotme: but im down the road

haha…don’t worry i’m on the cool side of the street.

Bump Have an interview there wed for support asoc one or two. Can anyone give me a heads up on what to expect and how much this job pays?..Im sure its pretty entry level

do you know what department?

Sales and Customer Service Assessment with Ingram Micro for the position of Support Assoc-I or II (388-284).

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Can anyone tell me what to expect on this assessment? I guess if i do well on that i then get an interview with a few hiring managers

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Can anyone tell me what to expect on this assessment? I guess if i do well on that i then get an interview with a few hiring managers