Langan VW salesman?

Isnt there a member on here that is a VW salesman for langan?

TIA

2 of them actually.

crazybrew is an active member and a salesman for langan. justin mcgrath is the other.

Shit Which one will get me approved while helping also lol. I wanna talk to one of them about trading my car in towards a MK6 GTi

i can help with that, but as for credit, thats something that if it’s bad i just cant do anything with

Sending PM now

failvis ???

no, not Failvis. Formerly YoDelprad on here

was a joke u ass lolol … the name sketchy - rough credit? - and a v w owner lolol

side bar… travis is now a service advisor in our Chrysler store

wtf, who would hire someone like that. how does he pass and interview. he reeks of scumbag from at least 15 feet away

Now we all know which dealer service department to avoid.

lololol wow man , how does that kid always seem to get a job

seriously WTF. im stuck with this POS job and i apply everywhere lol… im might aswell stick with what i have for thenext year then get an actual job for what i went to school for

+1

it’s all about networking man. ya gotta make sure people you know, know you are looking for a job

but couldnt you have put in a word or two against him?

why, what has he done professionally in a working enviroment to warrant me to bad mouth him?

his personal situation was amazingly bad, but he has had experience at service writing before, and isn’t bitching about the pay, and is will to work weekends.

I thought he stole from Phibbs?

Crazybrew only deals with ninjas who want porsche.Ask him about his jacket status.
J/k def go thru Chris.Prolly one of the hardest working salesman i know srs.

no clue, but him being only in control of dispatching work, and writing RO’s, he wont be able to do much steal of parts.

but to this day, no one has ever said he actually did anything

porsche’s or VW’s. everything else, is just a car