real trade in value?

Well my gf and I went to look at tdis at vw of schenectady(spelling?) And they told her 9,000 for her 08 g6 Gxp sedan with 40k in fair to Excellent condition

Anyone work for a dealership or know off hand a real value for car? They’re going for 15-16000 on internet

Seems a little low. But you have to take into account it is a trade in value. 15k is most likely private party.

sell it private

It seems about right, they don’t hold their value.

Yea and honestly they are giving you a lot less because they are playing the number game on paper 9k off the price of the car is what they are giving you so in all actuality it’s closer to 6k that your getting for it

sell it private.

albany dodge wanted to butt fuck me and give me $6k trade in for my SS. I told them I will trade it in with no motor.

I sold it the following week for $14,300

they went from 9000 to 11000 within the blink of an eye. Im going to tell them another 3,000 for car or off price of car or no deal. she’s not going to bother selling it privately. so either they do a deal or worst case she keeps her gxp, which she doesnt mind keeping really.

its a 2012 tdi when the 13 models are out. 9,000 is a joke. 12,000 is what it really should be.

anyone on here work for a vw dealership? lol

I think Crazybrew here is the sales manager of that dealership, I could be wrong.

If I remember right Langan stopped selling VW’s and he only sells Audi’s and Porsches

Yep.

Talk to Brew (Chris Brewer). He’ll hook you up.

With a handjob.

its not langan anymore… its vw of schenectady.

or if anyone can check auction sale listings and tell me what they’re going for at auction? I want her to get this tdi lol

i wasn’t in today man, i’ll shot ya a PM so you can get a hold of me tomorrow so i can look over the deal

and paul, langan only sells vw, toyota, and bmw now. Porsche is with new country, and our location on central now only sells VW’s

Someone’s getting a handie.

dude, that’d be awesome. I didnt know that it was still the same place basically otherwise I would have just asked for you. I’ma shoot you my number for texting instead of pming if you dont mind

I cant keep track of who sells what anymore. It seems everybody is switching it up these days.

Which Toyota and BMW dealership is Langan’s now?

northway toyota has been owned by langan for over 30 years. same thing with capital cities

I deal with the parts departments at both VW of Schenectady at northway on a daily basis! Good people, they will bend over backwards for their customers!

I mean dont get me wrong I like the way they handled everything and treated us. just didnt know how much I loved the numbers… the lady we were working with said theres room to play, we’ll prolly stop back in tomorrow.

Welcome to the joys of owning an American car… LOL. Just traded in my last one and got a swift kick in the ass as a reminder of why to buy foreign only.

nemer has some shady people working there. my buddy was in there last week looking at a jetta. they told him they’d give him 10 for his trade and he told them he owed more than that. So they guy told him he’d give him 14 for his trade but raise the price of the car 4grand to make up for it.