failvis again

laduke i can honestly say that you got bent by langan on the repairs for that car. car sat in the lot for 2 weeks because they just didnt want to touch it so they just made up a laundry list and told u it needed everything. sorry for gettin hosed man…

Coming from captain honesty.

you’re right. i knew nothing about it… i was only the service writer on the job…lol:retardclap

Cool, and ill be sure to call your manager and let him know youre telling him that langan is ripping people off. Good job.

Quote for truth.

please do! :rofl
i will die laughing…ok ok maybe not die… but will laugh hysterically at the lulz that will ensue.

btw $109/hr labor rates a bitch eh laduke?

So glad my boss knows his , well langan,s front man .c.e.o whatever ya call it . I’ll forward it to him as well . Fuck Travis

love you too cupcake. :hug

Yeah, travis, im sure youre the head broom pusher over there. God forbid they lose you.

Don’t push it trav , Noone can stand u yet ya still come in here and rattle cages . My finger is hovering the ban button waiting

HAHAHAHA ok. good one… what else ya got? im bored… amuse me.

they made you a mod?! omg… they put a black man in the white house and gave john mod powers… this country is going to shit.

Time will tell , I’m done fuckin wit u .its old and pointless your a waste of time and space .

Ban this pussy. He has the balls to run his mouth to you online john then hides in real life. Hes a fucking loser, pathetic excuse for a himan being peice of garbage nobody bum. Ban.

you keep tellin yourself that. anything that can help you sleep better at night sweetcheeks.:crackup. you insulted me and my gf at the time and somehow thats my fault… i told you to get bent and im the bad guy… john you have a great way of twisting everything so it suits you. hey man whatever gets your rocks off. if you’re happy do you man… ive been completely content doin what ive been doin for the past nearly 2+ years. keep livin the dream though buddy…

Printing this out and bringing it to your job tmro man and see how it goes .Needed to go there anyways.

im sorry, have we ever met? nope, didnt think so. please reserve judgement until you have actually ever spoken to me… until then, kindly fuck off.

Id be very carefull if i were you, travis. You never know who knows who. My family including myself, purchased about 6 different vehicles where you work and have very close relationships with certain individuals there that can ruin your stay.

thanks for the heads up… :pop still you only know what certain people have told you. we have never met. and as i said please reserve judgement until actually speaking to me in person.

do itttt