Failvis the Scumbag/Scammer returns as NVSridez

trav has one ,call him im sure he will sell it 2 or 3 times

good one, I’ll get right on that…:stuck_out_tongue:

try it i just had it machined …actually :Idiots cause he used a used clutch that was wavy .but it may still be good

and deny that he got the check when the buyer has a cancelled check, right? Awesome.

Any new fails to report? Its been a while since we had a new fail story about Failvis Failagain, the king of fail.

i heard he wouldnt sell adam anything because he says adam still owes him $400 for the transmission which he refuses to answer travis’ calls or pay up.

Nah, I don’t want to see that kids face after this shit. IIRC, it wasn’t a stocker either, some steel LWFW which isn’t good for rally(need weight for torque)

Backend got crush on the car. Used an excavator with chains through the roof to load it up onto the flatbed. It’s off to scrap very soon.

it was a stocker adam ,nuttin lightweight …

Quoted.
That is Travis acting like he’s someone else.

yeah a little odd that people that know him have been joining lately and posting shit like that, isnt it?

and i maintain you are wrong.

the last guy said that too. And then he disappeared.

mmm, no. I am not.

trav ya let the bird out of its cage when ya said ya saw my 12.9 run …we aint stupid …all the i/p addresess are the same

Exactly, IP address is the same.
what a retard.

That transmission is complete junk at this point. Split in bellhousing/front diff case with contamination inside from being exposed. I was paying out to buy it as a core to rebuild but it’s worthless to me at this point. It’s already gone to scrap, so if anything I’m out $$ paid to him for junk, plus a hell of a deal in rebuilding his FP(asked offered to rebuild for $100 off the price of the transaxle <— I gave him HUGE deal on that))

When it all boils down to it, I have right to the car and everything on it at this point. He should feel priveledged I spent my own time pulling shit off the car for him to sell in the first place because had I not he would ahve had jack squat from it. Yet again more reasons why I don’t ever want to see this guy again. End of story.

BACK TO NEEDING FLYWHEEL THREAD…

Oh wait …you’re TRAVIS!!!..

You sure you dont need a $2500 motor? It ran good before burning at 1200* and should run fine after cleaning it.

adam need a hug?:hug

Shit’s just rediculous. At this point I’ve lost an assload of money through that kid, both in wasted time AND actual funds.

Fuck, all I want is a damn flywheel and not one from some guy who has already strung me out.

that shouldnt change the fact that you agreed with him on a price and renigged on the deal. you 2 agreed on a price and you didnt hold up your end of the bargain.

Thats between him and Failvis. Oh shit I mean between him and you.