failvis again

i dont think he needs to

i dont believe we have ever met either… another lemming to the masses or do you have a mind of your own? :Idiots

Hey we’ve never met either.

But you seem like a like a piece of shit.

opinion noted. now rather than listening to the bullshit that gets spread how bout someone formulate an opinion of your own? if i have to listen to some overweight 1/2 retarded slob (and i wasnt singling any one person in particular out) tell other people how much i suck at life anymore i might start to believe it myself here pretty soon.:ahh

we havent met…thank god! and yeah, i lucked out and own a brain that is all my own. how about u? semms as though you are one dumb motherfucker

which langan we talkin about?

Overweight ,retarted slob? Hmmm last I checked I’m doin better than u . u still nurse off of moms tits can’t tell when your not liked etc . But I’m the slow one ?

please by all means of the 0 seconds (repeat ZERO SECONDS) that we’ve ever chatted what led you to believe im “one dumb motherfucker”?

I’m gonna go wit history on this one .

I didnt single anyone out… but glad to know u have a guilty conscience. the mind sees what it wants to john. you apparently saw yourself that way. i didnt name names for very good reason.

Well seeing as I aired most of your shit I can see the camera shot . Not bad for a retard eh

poor decisions do not a dumb person make. decisions are correctable. like not hanging out with certain people anymore. and fixing ones life to better themselves. to not drive like a fucking moron and get ticket after ticket. to not being on a first name basis with area cops. to never spending a day in jail. seems like pretty good life choices if you ask me… but im not the expert on that… you all seem to be. so please go on about your merry ways. ill wait to read what i should do next :popcorn

you should jump off of bridge

Allah Akbar!

Laduke has some lolz to post.

another expert life choice… ill pack your chute for you if you join me?:giggle

it is a great life choice…for you lmao. ill sit this one out man.

hope it references the PM i sent him. thatd be sweet.

went bridge jumping growing up… lil place in schaghticoke as well as one in stillwater… good times were had. not big on heights anymore. ill pass though. thanks for the recommendation.

secrets dont make friends, but then again, i doubt you have any!!!