failvis again

Im outta this thread … travis I talked to you the first time when i dropped the car off and I plan on it being my last time in person ever seeing you . Whats done is done …

So why did you get fired?

Yup , been to jail.a few times. know a bunch of cops Yup . Hurry I now have 2 kids my own place stable job that I have been at for years and live without mommy . Yeah I made resource bad choices but I admitted em and made a huge change . Ya done beating that horse seeing as everyone on here knows what I did

alls well that ends well.

i was saying how i bettered my life john… not anything particular about yours. you’re reading into shit too far. im saying im NOT dealing with those issues. and im totally happy with it. but hey you’re happy too right? thats all that matters. you do you and enjoy the ride.

he gets fired and kicked out of everywhere he goes no matter what. Let him run his mouth it always gets him into more trouble and provides me extreme entertainment. He always goes out in a “Blaze of Glory”

take you a while to think that one up jvg? im sure it was a true strain on you.

Grab u got fired from there already lolol u never seace to amaze me

not even going to bring up my version of events… and it wasnt anything i said or did. ill let your imagination run wild. but i am not employed by langan currently. place is a sinking ship. but please enlighten me as to what you think happened… this should be amusing.

Ten pages by morning? Sure has the potential.

Anyway, how were the hours and pay at Langan? Its close to me and Im looking for a new job.

How’s the milk from your mom’s tits? Still sour and acidic, slowly rotting your teeth out?

edit: you lost your job already hahahaha loser

position has been filled unless you are applying to be a vw/audi tech.
pay was decent until new service manager was appointed. approx 550-600/wk take home

Those gotta be gone by now lol teeth I mean

no, dont want to be a tech, fuck that. Decent money though, more than I make now.

LOL!

Travis posts about blatantly ripping off a customer -> customer brings this to the attention of those in charge -> travis loses his job

Battlefield? This should be in epic, no questions asked. :rofl

not how things happened. go have a few more rum n cokes and maybe a zoloft

I’d love a rum n coke or a 7 & 7 right now.

pop a few hydrocodones with the drinks… its HUGE in the hockey world right now. go ask derek boogaard how that worked out for him.

Travis I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, but please clearly explain yourself on exactly how you left Langan, because people reading the first two pages are going to come up with the same conclusion.

PS, Hydrocodone is for girls.

I’m sure it wasn’t your fault at allllll, never is or will be . Langan isn’t a sinking ship and they didn’t lose porshe they sold it to make money and not lose it .seeing as the same family that owns langan owns northway Toyota and a few other places so it isn’t sinking .