Left Hand Drive R32 GT-R !

The “other” LHD skyline is the white skyline in the last pic. Its a GTST with an rb25 neo and it was made in the UAE.

What’s even more hilarious is how people convert LHD cars to be RHD cars and think of it as a grand achievement and cool.

im not even a fan of rhd, the no rust and low k is what got me. id buy this.

i wouldnt waste the money converting it to lhd, and even if it came factory lhd i still wouldnt get it, i duno just not a fan of r32’s, i only like r33’s and 34’s.

In my opinion sorry if offend any1 here but if some1 does that they are officially a ricer/fag.

There’s a bunch of R33s and R34s that were converted to LHD as well… there was one in a sport compact magazine couple of years ago I remember reading about.

Quick google:

This is the bulgarian r34 if im not mistaken:

I know hard to see from videos but meh…

skylines were NEVER produced in lhd form by Nissan for ANY market.

another issue is the exterior rearview mirrors. they are curved differently on each side and they are designed for someone sitting on the original side of the car

^^ good point on the mirrors but still better converting to LHD than getting boned i mean T boned at an intersection for making a foolish left being so cool in the RHSide

LHD>RHD for N.America application but I have to agree this is the only R32 GTR I would buy. The JDM ones are usually BEATEN.

Gawd, are you all retarded? I guess driving a RHD car in Canada must be beyond your comprehension. Your feeble minds must not be able to understand how to teach your left hand how to use a gear lever.

Just joking, but its really not that hard. What if you had to go to England? Yea left turns suck… but deal with it! if a baby can learn to walk, anybody can learn to make a left turn. Open your mind. Its actually pretty easy!

I don’t think anyone here mentioned that driving RHD is mission impossible…it just makes more sense to drive LHD since we’re in North America the roads are set up for that.

And if we went to England, RHD would make perfect sense since that’s how it is there.

LHD FTW
rhd = drive through fail!!! banks, fast food etc…

LHD FTW
rhd = drive through fail!!! banks, fast food etc…

yea, if you don’t have a girlfriend :wink:

great car i have been in it! hauls ass

LAUGHING MY F_CKING A$$ OFF!!
That is very true, I don’t know why but that never crossed my mind.
Dammmm but I would still purchase one (= haha
btw LHD R32 = SEXY!

just to chime in. this car is my neighbours car. both those skylines are lhd. they were converted prior to being shipped here. it just makes perfect sense. only reason i like driving rhd is the attention. other than that theres no other benefit to driving rhd. this car was done properly as well as the white one. the only reason that this hasnt sold is most people buying skylines now are “fan boi’s” that want to look “jdm tyte” driving rhd. if anyone wants anymore info on this just let me know.