Left Hand Drive R32 GT-R !

Body Type: Coupe (2 door)
Year: 1992
Kilometers: 300

Address: Toronto, ON View map

Date Listed: 23-Jan-09

This is a 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR Imported and converted to Left Hand Drive from Dubai. It has a Twin Turbo 2.6 Litre In-line 6 Cylinder All Wheel Drive Engine with a Brand New Twin Plate Clutch and New 5 Speed Manual Transmission.The Engine is rebuilt and only has 300 Kms on it. The body only has 60000 kms. All the work on the car has been done in Dubai and it is one of the two Left Hand Drive Skylines in Canada. It is extremely rare and is one of its Kind. Simply a Collector’s Dream in Spectacular Showroom Condition. For further information or any questions please email . mailto:Imchyllen@hotmail.com
Serious Buyers Only. Thank you.

Pics

if i was to ever buy a r32 skyline that would be 1 of them… “left hand drive” but id never buy 1 not my cup of tea haha

Wow, it may be just me, but I personally think that owning a lhd skyline is lame.
On the flip side, weren’t there a couple R32’s made in the states?

lame!!! comeon man whats so cool about right hand drive,you plan to use it to make deliveries for canada post??

isnt it the same car in LHD and alot easier and safer to make left turns at intersections since this is canada not or a country where people drive on the left…

the main thing is that its does not look like a hack job it actually looks professionally done from the pics.

^^LOL, Maybe, but I like going through drive through’s in reverse.
And when you give people rides, they get so confussed on which side to enter lol.

But yea, I guess that it’s just personal preferance, like:
If you own an imported rhd car, why not drive it like that?
It’s a whole new perspective on driving.

Thats just me though :smiley:

And yea, it doesen’t looked hacked, but then again, the doors are closed. Wonder what he’s hiding :S

The shop that did this knows what they are doing. It is NOT a hack job. There are pics all over GTRC somewhere of the other one. It’s amazing!

This car is perfect. RHD makes no sence here other than the ‘wow’ factor, which the above poster seems to be very attracted to.

makes sense to me…

It isn’t done 100% properly, the wipers are still set up for RHD… and you can’t see a lot of the important things like power window controls. If it was done perfectly I’d be all for it, but I don’t like it as-is. Anyone know what car they got the dash from?

i believe Egypt has LHD skylines

i don’t see why people are being so against this. You rather have a car that you would not be able to properly see out of (due to the direction of our roads) and be jdm tyte, than have a car done like this. In fact we should have people locally do this to make life easier. Of course it’s not impossible to drive rhd on lhd designated roads, however, why. Just to stand out… Also if wipers are not fixed, so what, that can be done too. In fact the first thing I checked was the console, that wasn’t changed, the e-brake is still setup for rhd side not lhd, not that it really matters.

I’d take a LHD skyline over a RHD skyline anyday.

agreed -

LHD/RHD has no affect depending on where you live. I would not drive RHD if I lived in the GTA but out of town I have no issue’s what so ever.

There a small number of countries that have left hand drive Skylines… Mostly in the middle east I believe.
I’d rather have a LHD Skyline over a RHD.

lol lets go to egypt to find lhd skylines. pretty sweet

nice car, if i had the time i would for sure buy a jdm rhd silvia and use usdm parts to make it lhd…best way to have a rust free s chassis IMO…just takes effort and time thats all.

Surprised this isn’t old to everyone here. This GT-R has been up for sale for at least half a year as far as I know.

Not so much the “wow” factor, because just owning the car already brings that to the table.

It’s like what I previously said; Personal Preference.

I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing to convert the car to LHD, I just think that his time could of been spent better fixing/installing/modifying something else.

Call me different, but that’s just the way I think.

On a side note, how many LHD cars are converted to RHD in countries that use roads the other way around?

Damn straight!!

^^ Word.