PLEASE READ LOL!!!!

ok so im bored and im chillin on craigslist when i see this. ive seen the car around. its a b20 turbo hatch. everything is fine and dandy. shitty block for boost. looks like an ebay turbo setup. so i start reading this shit and im cracking up. when i read things like “first is first, if your not looking to own a fast car dont read on, the thing can do 0-100 in 9seconds. tops out at 167 mph”, and “some amazing engine mounts, so firm cost me around 400 just for the mounts”. then i read further to see “anyone and everyone who has seen under the engine bay have had the first words of “damn” this thing is no ordinary rice bucket, shes the quickest civic ive ever seen. the thing makes other cars look like there standing still when racing of a roll.” now im seriously dying laughing. and i cant help but email this asshat. i cant figure out whether or not to email him and tear him apart or see him in person and tear him apart. lol heres the link. its serious lawlzz http://albany.craigslist.org/car/676170754.html

this kid is a fucking moron…

hahaha, nothing like using the old “brag about how much you beat on it” technique to sell a car

thats what i was thinking. and if you look. the mounts arent even hasport. prolly 125$ ebay mounts. i mean they work but still. dont lie. and he doesnt even have the factory sideskirts on it. lol.

i think i just threw up in my mouth…

just found this gem from the same guy lol look at the title.
http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/680540281.html

"way to many mods to list over 20thousand dollers invested, car does not look rice! clean as can be two tone paint job, red and blk with some amazing expensive parts invtestd(spellings ownz). nothing is orginal everything upgrade(another gem). turbod civic that beats wrx’s? (so? 227 chp? is that fast in a heavy car?)

1998 honda civic hatchback, with 2000 civic front end clip- exposed(so?) inner cooler… only asking 5k!!! will deliver(well thats nice).

Autotechnician17a@yahoo.com or 518-423-4663"

Autotechnician17a@yahoo.com

Almost as gay as hondalover :lol

almost.

“20K invested”

ooo big deal thats what i put into heather to make her shut up last year.

its alot of money but man. like do you think hes anymore proud of that number? and its totally exagerated. like its all ebay shit. and after market parts do not increase the value of a car. it blue books for like 3600$

Aftermarket is hit or miss.

Some platforms, you make more but you never seem to come out ahead.

i dunno, i dont even think i can buy 20K in stuff for my car over in ebay

Turbo kit - 680
guage pods + 3 guages -112
Body kit ~500
Rims ~ 700
then 4K in JDM flare, and im done.

BTW the list above is made up. and FUCK ebay for there poor quality items

3 gauges and a pod for $1XX? gay AutoMeter?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-94-NISSAN-240SX-TRIPLE-PILLAR-3-TINTED-7-GAUGES_W0QQitemZ260238602767QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260238602767&

i actully orded them because a friend has them and they work just as good, and look good. and wouldnt hurt anything but my wallet for paying for them if something happend to them.

They actually look nice but I’d never use a mechanical boost gauge or a NB02 meter.

i was like wtf to the NB02 meter, i didnt even know they made them. its stupid. just get wideband and boom problem solved

Don’t remember the LED AutoMeter gauge? Classic “ricer” image. Someone should post it. I’m too tired.

But guys it has a decently big garret turbo…wtf??? :stfu damn kids, he probably lives in amsterico…

i emailed him last night. i want to buy the shell. it looks decent. how much do u guys think the shell itself is worth?

Nothing good can come out of that car based on the ad. A lot of good deals to be made, I doubt that is one.

i dont really give a crap about his uber leet motor tho. thats the one part i DONT need or want in there. as long as that shell is ship shape im good.