FS: 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec - US Registered/Titled - $37500 (Buffalo)

Year: 1995
Make: Nissan
Model: R33 Skyline GTR V-SPEC
Mileage: 11,985 miles 19,288 KM
Color: Dark Pearl Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Location (City): Buffalo
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: AWD

Price is $59,000 or best offer - Serious offers only - no tire kickers!!! no test drives!!!

The Car has a Clean title and clean Carfax

It is New York State titled the same way in which the Motorex cars were as you can see from the generated VIN on the title.

The car is extremely unique and an eye catcher for sure.

Not to many of these around on the East Coast.

When you take this car to car shows you STEAL THE SHOW!

The car has been extremely well cared for and there is not one door ding on the entire car.

The car pushed out 320 AWHP and 230 Ft-Lb of Torque.

The car currently has a Mines ECU.

The Engine build was done by RIPP MODS.

I can provide flawless compression and leak down results done by Innovative Tuning upon request.

Innovative Tuning is a local reputable tuning shop where the car is regularly serviced.

The car comes with TWO Greddy front lips. One is used for commuting, and the other for shows and photo shoots only. It is brand new out of the box.

In terms of registration you do it the exact same way as any other car. Since its already New York state titled you are all set.

If you are from Canada trying to purchase the car customs will never allow you over the border.

Reason for Sale: Although this is hard to do, I just can’t afford the payments I have on it.

Car is not bond released. State legal.

HEAVY PRICE DROP $37,500 OBO. NEED TO MOVE IT!

If you are interested please contact me at brian@kentcustomdrum.com

Thanks for looking!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20393[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20394[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20395[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20396[/ATTACH]
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7783/img0959sb.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8495/img0958nz.jpg

Aren’t the feds cracking down on these motorex cars? Last i heard a few of them got impounded.

Awesome car. Wish I could buy it

GORGEOUS car!

steering wheel is on the wrong side!

Can we have sex it in one time before you sell it? It will make the value go up.

Great looking car :tup:

Beautiful.

That was probably for the R32 and R34 Skylines. Motorex went through all the requirements to getting the R33 Skylines legalized but started getting shady with their legalization practices for the R32 and R34. So the feds started impounding those model year Skylines.

This is a very clean car. Post pictures of the dash board display setup!

Read closely. It’s not a motorex car. It’s just titled in the same manor.

Manner.

Shit

+1… I’d be very leery of this. A NY title doesn’t mean anything to the feds.

First question that comes to mind is if Motorex wasn’t the RI (registered importer) who was? Simply doing the work Motorex did doesn’t magically make the person doing it an RI.

http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Legally-Import-amp-Register-Nissan-Skyline?ugid=10000000006110167

Very cool car! Not often you see one of these with a straight title.

Looks super clean

Love the color! :tup:

Some of the seizures were also because a company called Kaizo was importing parts, assembling a whole Skyline, and then titling it under special, limited-issue “kit car” provisions under California law.

It is my understanding that the Motorex seizures were R32 and R34 cars, because Motorex only ever submitted crash data for R33s and NHTSA eventually figured out/decided the R33 approval couldn’t be extrapolated to the 32/34 cars.

Unfortunately, having a New York vehicle title means absolutely nothing under Federal law/regs. The current NHTSA approval is only model year 96-98 cars. This car could still have the right paperwork from before NHTSA limited their determination to 96-98, but I would want to see the NHTSA/EPA forms in hand before dropping the coin.

Its brian

Awesome car, certaily something you won’t see at mighty every week. LOL

Despite all the hate over the “fed will seize your mAdD siQQQ rYde yO!” i’m gonna say the fact that there is a lean on the vehicle means a bank certainly took a good look at how legit this car is, and there should be any worries.

X…