black skyline??????

i was going home the other day, and could have sworn i seen a skyline fly past me…it was night, so it looked black, or it could be blue, or some dark color…anyway, it looked sick, then about 5 seconds after, a red accord went flying by…i don’t think they were racing, or if they were, the accord was really losing, but is there a sklyine in pgh???

i know for a fact there is an AWD right hand drive skyline that sits up in munhall. i towed it out of the waterfront this summer when the vintage grand prix was in town and they had the big car show down there the body was pretty beat on it but it still is a right hand drive skyline freakin in MUNHALL…dont knwo about the black one though

i seen a few skyline body kit cars before…that make silvia’s look like skylines or acura vigors look like skylines…

could it possibly be one of those?

i heard rumor that there is a black skyline in the monroeville area. if any of u went to carlisle last year it was there in the top flight section or whatever the hell they call that. this is just hear say my cousin claim him and his boys was talking to the owner and it came about he was from the burgh. dont know first hand i never seen it around

which model r32, r33, or r34??

there was a black right hander R34 at WOW last year, or the year before.

someone that lives in the club of north hills has a black r33 skyline… pretty nice

theres that blue one that a girl owns… not really sure where shes from but its the rwd one.

Mac I remember when you called me when that kid had a broke down and you had to tow his skyline… kind of funny.

yea i think ive seen it on Mcknight before, and i think thats the one hes talking about.

woodhawk club?

it might be, i was having problems with my car running right, so i was doing the speed limit, and it flew past pretty quick, i know i couldn’t beat it, but if my car was running good, i would have speed up to see what exactly color it was.

theres some stuck up asian kid that drives around an r33 its black. He lives up off mcknight road somewhere

i valet this once and a Dark Blue skyline pulled up. Really nice. rhd, ect. Lives in the pgh area. I guess we got a few

not woodhawk club… club at north hills on duncan ave

then about 5 seconds after, a red accord went flying by

ZexAccord?

yeah there are a few r33 and r34s around the area… they just dont come out.

there are 2 skylines that i know of , i have put a tv in both of them , its Ian S. the pitcher for the pirates , one is a black R33 and one is a silver R34 they are both right hand drive and from allstralia (sp?) he bought both of them on ebay , he dosnt drive the silver one but he drives the black one as a everyday driver , its all stock except wheels and it is a Rhd Automatic…

BTW he constantly on mcknight rd.

The mint R34 at Carlisle last year was from Somerset. Owner of a dealership. Heard of one in Altoona too, but from what I hear they’re ruining it anyhow. R34 + lambo doors + horrible paint and bodywork.

Hey new flash all skylines are RHD.

The guy who was at wow last year with the mint Black r34 lives in penn hills. He is always driving it around monroeville. Everytime i see it i always stop and bs with him. Its a beautiful car. He claims to have over 120k invested in it Including buying it. So ya. It supposedly was said to run low 11’s which isnt bad but isnt anything spectacular.